Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Breaking News!

I'm hearing unconfirmed reports that the official release date will be 08/04/2012 following a short announcement from Wiigator and Waninkoko. Bushing and Marcan are said to be developing a concept album in tribute to this breakthrough.

You heard it here first!

PizzaPino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
kremmy said:
Breaking News!

I'm hearing unconfirmed reports that the official release date will be 08/04/2012 following a short announcement from waninkoko and wiigator.

You heard it here first!

WHAT REALLY?? WOW THAT'S SO GREAT! YAY WOOOHOOO!! 08.04.2012!! YA!

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kremmy said:
Breaking News!

I'm hearing unconfirmed reports that the official release date will be 08/04/2012 following a short announcement from Wiigator and Waninkoko. Bushing and Marcan are said to be developing a concept album in tribute to this breakthrough.

You heard it here first!

sweet, now I can add the inflatable jessica alba to my loader, and
still beat them by 1 year.

begin the countdown:

13/32/11

dj1table

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the release was exactly 2 weeks after the 2nd version of the wii comes out, but not before holographic tvs come out

kanoeyes

Trophies
XP
Country
well lets start to speack about the next loader,i think wiiagakotor(lol waninkoko+wiigator) going to make a loader and that loader modifies the disc channel and when we get in the disc channel we can play iso games,backup games or original(and yes it is a sugestion for you wiiagakotor)

NeoNight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It makes sense that Waninkoko & WiiGator work together. Since wiigator wanted to include support for patched backups. Waninkoko could focus on patched games support and wiigator on non patched. It could be a fusion of both projects!

Falcossj said:
QUOTE said:
4/01/09 we need to wait sorry for the bad new

4/01 ? oO
I thought the new version was in beta test ?

it'll be released on american april fools day! weeeeiiiiiii

deervark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At first I was happy about the inclusion of patched game playability, and I still am, but once it is released nobody will patch their games anymore. It would be stupid to.

And I think some people have been going "back-up" crazy, like that one guy that said he had like 300 games or something. I have "backed-up" a few but honestly the wii doesn't have that many great games. I love nintendo and I love my wii, but there are only a handful of games that would be worth "backing-up."

I am starting to think that the devs are working on something besides the patched games issues. The beta-testers have said a few times that unpatched games work fine and If SOME patched games don't work - big-deal.Look at the compatibility list of the sd-gecko! I think there are more unworking games than there are working ones.

Maybe they are working on gamecube games? Maybe they are launching from disk channel? I just don't think that the extra month wait is to ensure that all the patched games work.

NeoNight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deervark said:
At first I was happy about the inclusion of patched game playability, and I still am, but once it is released nobody will patch their games anymore. It would be stupid to.

And I think some people have been going "back-up" crazy, like that one guy that said he had like 300 games or something. I have "backed-up" a few but honestly the wii doesn't have that many great games. I love nintendo and I love my wii, but there are only a handful of games that would be worth "backing-up."

I am starting to think that the devs are working on something besides the patched games issues. The beta-testers have said a few times that unpatched games work fine and If SOME patched games don't work - big-deal.Look at the compatibility list of the sd-gecko! I think there are more unworking games than there are working ones.

Maybe they are working on gamecube games? Maybe they are launching from disk channel? I just don't think that the extra month wait is to ensure that all the patched games work.

It's to ensure that the loader works period.

Mizu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Question of the day (or not...)
Someone has said that the new loader won't include the geck:wtf:s, so there's my question : will NTSC games work on PAL wii ?

Maybe it's too soon to know that ?

DarkeoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Mizu==> bon com tu parles french aussi, je vais etre flemmard, juste pr te dire que le WIIgator loader actuel permet de forcer l'affichage du jeu en pal ou en NTSC, donc à moins que ne surviennent des pb de MAJ, auquel cas il faudra un desinstalleur très fonctionnel, histoire de MAJ la WII avant de réinstaller le crack, tu n'as pas à t'inquiéter au sujet de la région du jeu, moi même joue assidument à Chocobo dungeon (NTSC US), et ai hate de voir l'intro de Tales of sans lag, celui ci fonctionnant déjà parfaitement tjrs avec le 0.1 du wiigator loader...donc, a moins que ta télé sis vraiment TRES TRES TRES vieille et ne supporte pas l'affichage en NTSC, tu n'as pas à t'en faire...

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Mizu said:
Question of the day (or not...)
Someone has said that the new loader won't include the geck:wtf:s, so there's my question : will NTSC games work on PAL wii ?

Maybe it's too soon to know that ?

I know you wanna know the answer to a question, but dont ask questions like this.
No-one knows exactly what the answer is, apart from WiiGator, Waninkoko, Beta testers and possibly their friends and family, apart from them, thats it.
The real question, we should be asking is is there an ETA for the 0.3 backup loader?
Then let WiiGator, Waninkoko, Beta testers etc. answer it.
We shouldnt bother asking questions like that because for all we know, it could run PAL/NTSC games.
So, WiiGator, Waninkoko and the rest, do you have an ETA?
I hope I'm not rishing you when I say this, but is it possible to be out before friday or to lend me the Beta before friday?
I'm going to my friends to sort out this backup loader (He really wants it and doesnt understand anything about it), and I want to get it all out the way on friday, instead of having to go after friday to sort out the 0.3 version.
Again, Dont rush it to be out by friday! I want it to be perfect or close to perfect when it comes out.
BTW, WiiGator + Waninkoko = Perfect!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.