XP
Country
Netherlands
kanoeyes said:
Falcossj said:
Waninkoko and Wiigator ?
Perfect
smile.gif

Otherwise, someone know when we can have the new version of the loader ?
4/01/09 we need to wait sorry for the bad new
Source?

Wasn't it the third week of November?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
crazyguy said:
ThrashWolf said:
I still stand by my theory that they're(Wanin and Wiigator) are the same person
tongue.gif

Really though, the fact both of them are working on it couldn't be better, I'll patiently wait for a release, and when that release comes, have a near-fatal joy fuelled heart attack. I hope it comes out soon, although, I'd rather wait for it to be as good as it can be and have a late release, rather than rushed and half done, but released on time/early.

That theory is false because Waninkoko is Spain and speaks spain where WiiGator is German and speaks german. Waninkoko != Wiigator

But both are great guys
wink.gif

I believe Waninkoko speak spanish, and no one has spoke to WiiGator in German, or at least there is no proof he really speak german, but living in Europe I wouldn't be surprised if someone speak 3 or 4 languages, I read on another place something that makes me believe in Wanin=WiiGator, but who knows, could be Marcan=WiiGator too...!!!

04/01/2010 as in January 4th of 2010(sucks) or in english April 1st I don't know why people get excited for this, by that time I'll have the WiiHD that big N promissed me
biggrin.gif

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
crazyguy said:
ThrashWolf said:
tongue.gif

Really though, the fact both of them are working on it couldn't be better, I'll patiently wait for a release, and when that release comes, have a near-fatal joy fuelled heart attack. I hope it comes out soon, although, I'd rather wait for it to be as good as it can be and have a late release, rather than rushed and half done, but released on time/early.

That theory is false because Waninkoko is Spain and speaks spain where WiiGator is German and speaks german. Waninkoko != Wiigator

But both are great guys
wink.gif

I believe Waninkoko speak spanish, and no one has spoke to WiiGator in German, or at least there is no proof he really speak german, but living in Europe I wouldn't be surprised if someone speak 3 or 4 languages, I read on another place something that makes me believe in Wanin=WiiGator, but who knows, could be Marcan=WiiGator too...!!!

04/01/2010 as in January 4th of 2010(sucks) or in english April 1st I don't know why people get excited for this, by that time I'll have the WiiHD that big N promissed me
biggrin.gif
wanin isnt wiigator, believe me on this one. stop with all the bull about them being the same person.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
waninkoko said:
New release date: 04/01/10 (yes, 2010)

lol, yeah

by that time, I could learn to code, write a better launcher, hack the drives firmware to play burnt games natively, including scrubbed games from CD, and who knows what else...probably code it to eat my shorts.

Sekkyumu

Trophies
Website
charaveldesign.com
XP
Country
France
Wow this thread started to become really ridiculous since 150 pages and 90% of these are not worth reading at all.

This will be released when it's done guys so stop creating dozen and dozen pages with release date theories because this is starting to become a bit annoying. Really
wink2.gif

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
noobwarrior7 said:
waninkoko said:

lol, yeah

by that time, I could learn to code, write a better launcher, hack the drives firmware to play burnt games natively, including scrubbed games from CD, and who knows what else...probably code it to eat my shorts.
i can't wait to get my hands on your loader. i am really looking forward to it.

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
linkinworm said:
ether2802 said:
crazyguy said:
ThrashWolf said:
tongue.gif

But both are great guys
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
wanin isnt wiigator, believe me on this one. stop with all the bull about them being the same person.

I've a theory that you are in fact waninkoko
wink.gif

Looking forward to whenever the new loader is released only want to play Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart but the loading times just kill me lol.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screemer said:
noobwarrior7 said:
waninkoko said:

lol, yeah

i can't wait to get my hands on your loader. i am really lucking forward to it.

the shorts-eating part? yeah me too. I need to get rid of my old rags.

pure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
darktehnub said:
waninkoko said:
Heck yeah!
grog.gif
I'm waiting for the first person to take this seriously and going all nuts about it and start flaming ^.^

@topic
Just be patient.. Doesnt help to go all whiny about how much you want it
wink.gif

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care when it comes out it's worth the wait and this gives people more time to download Wii games it's the perfect chance to prepare that's what I'm doing. The 0.3 Backup Loader looks very good well done WiiGator keep up the good work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, then whats qbits?