Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
After watching that video I must ask, where is the guy (dont want to mention names) that said it was impossible for this kind of speeds to happen? Wasnt he the same one that said a loader wasnt even possible? Wait its the same that told ME this was impossible simple cuz it was. Cheers nameless guy we all know, cheers and right back at ya!

At topic, well, incredible speeds and amazing progress, keep up the great work!

jackoblades

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be sweet if wiigator made v.3 to run almost the same speed as a normal game? But then he releases v1.0 and it loads games faster than original copies. I wonder how Nintendo would react to that.

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Prolly the same way as the guy I mentioned above, dropped their jaws, throw in some danmits and ask himself why is he on the WRONG side of the teams...

M33 User

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ppc_gba I tried the cios fix and I'm happy now. I got madden 09 to load up on the wii finally!!!! I hope you r the one that made it or I'd feel like a noob lol.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
WELL A LOT OF FOLKS REPORT WHAT IS FIXED SO HEAR IS SOME OF WAS is not...

Wario Shake... STILL gives a green screen or freeze when forcing NTSC

as does Dragon Quest Swords....EVEN AFTER RUNNING WIIFRII...

Mario Kart Wii Still crashes after a few races without fail....

Mario Party 8 PAL on my NTSC 3.2U has a strobe light flicker effect that nearly blinds you!

DBZ tenkaichi 3 wont force to NTSC from pal got green screen (did not try to wiifrii this one yet) will work in Black and white pal60 forced like most green screen games it has a v-hold issue however

House of the dead 2 and 3 NTSC-U DOES NOT WORK AT ALL NOW on my NTSC-U BUT DID IN THE OLD LOADER fine before i ran ciosfix OR AT LEAST PART 2 DID using the channel version of backup launcher 0.1 (red banner on top) gecko os mod by wiigator...

AFTER INSTALLING CIOS_FIX.wad it ONLY boots in the 0.1 version of the backup loader and it may take a few tries for it to load 2! it often goes to a black screen after boot and just shuts of the light on your wiimote and freezes... so if you use this game a lot be warned Ciosfix wont fix house of the dead...

THE GOOD!

Sonic riders zero grav. seems to work a bit better! less lagged on my ntsc!

Pokemon Battle Rev PAL on a NTSC seems to not have such a tough time actually booting! now it goes first try (this and the simpsons game NTSC was the only game i had that only SOMETIMES booted up) it seems the fix helped this issue a bit...

FIXED MAJOR BUG IN POKEMON BATTLE REV NOW FOR NTSC_U USERS IT DOES NOT CRASH AFTER A BATTLE THATS FREEKIN SWEET! it crashed before i ran ciosfix it USED TO let you play one match then save and crash loading the next screen...NOW IT DOES NOT CRASH AT ALL! KUDOS!

Naruto Shipuden ex2 NTSC-J works perfectly flawless beside genral load speed stuff and vid stuff...Infact it runs without having to force anything then it is ntsc J so its close to my ntsc-U console as far as display...

Star Wars The Force Unleashed Fixed the crash "after killing the boys father" in level 1! YAY!

ALL in ALL it seems to be a really gr8 update maybe they can work out the house of the dead issue and mario kart crashes to learn something valuable from it as well! at any rate I thank you for making my pokemon battle rev run proper
smile.gif
and hope this helped someone here like someone is always helping me/us here! peace out guys till next time!

basketballguy743

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
WELL A LOT OF FOLKS REPORT WHAT IS FIXED SO HEAR IS SOME OF WAS is not...

Wario Shake... STILL gives a green screen or freeze when forcing NTSC

as does Dragon Quest Swords....EVEN AFTER RUNNING WIIFRII...

Mario Party 8 PAL on my NTSC 3.2U has a strobe light flicker effect that nearly blinds you!

DBZ tenkaichi 3 wont force to NTSC from pal got green screen (did not try to wiifrii this one yet) will work in Black and white pal60 forced like most green screen games it has a v-hold issue however

House of the dead 2 and 3 NTSC-U DOES NOT WORK AT ALL NOW on my NTSC-U BUT DID IN THE OLD LOADER fine before i ran ciosfix OR AT LEAST PART 2 DID using the channel version of backup launcher 0.1 (red banner on top) gecko os mod by wiigator...

AFTER INSTALLING CIOS_FIX.wad it ONLY boots in the 0.1 version of the backup loader and it may take a few tries for it to load 2! it often goes to a black screen after boot and just shuts of the light on your wiimote and freezes... so if you use this game a lot be warned Ciosfix wont fix house of the dead...

THE GOOD!

Sonic riders zero grav. seems to work a bit better! less lagged on my ntsc!

Pokemon Battle Rev PAL on a NTSC seems to not have such a tough time actually booting! now it goes first try (this and the simpsons game NTSC was the only game i had that only SOMETIMES booted up) it seems the fix helped this issue a bit...

FIXED MAJOR BUG IN POKEMON BATTLE REV NOW FOR NTSC_U USERS IT DOES NOT CRASH AFTER A BATTLE THATS FREEKIN SWEET! it crashed before i ran ciosfix

Naruto Shipuden ex2 NTSC-J works perfectly flawless beside genral load speed stuff and vid stuff...Infact it runs without having to force anything then it is ntsc J so its close to my ntsc-U console as far as display...

Star Wars The Force Unleashed Fixed the crash "after killing the boys father" in level 1! YAY!

ALL in ALL it seems to be a really gr8 update maybe they can work out the house of the dead issue and mario kart crashes to learn something valuable from it as well! at any rate I thank you for making my pokemon battle rev run proper
smile.gif
and hope this helped peace out guys till next time!

....um

wtf

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:

Hmm This is strange.... I've never had either of those problems with the .1 loader, even pre cios-fix.... wonder if it has to do with the fact that i updated to 3.3u after installing the channels.... or do i just have a weird wii? and no i dont have a mod-chip

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
digitydogs said:
vettacossx said:

Hmm This is strange.... I've never had either of those problems with the .1 loader, even pre cios-fix.... wonder if it has to do with the fact that i updated to 3.3u after installing the channels.... or do i just have a weird wii? and no i dont have a mod-chip
No, I think he is the weird Wii as I am the same as you. Also, does anyone know if the fix fixed Mortal Kombat Armageddon?

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basketballguy743 said:
ppc_gba said:
is this the compatibility for cios_fix or for the new wiigator 0.3 or what?

thats exactly what i was wondering

im pretty sure it would have to be for the cios_fix if anything
From what I read it sounds like he is using the CIOS Fix version.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i just installed CIOS fix and tested those...

Starwars crashed for me the first time i tried it when i beat the boys father this does not happen anymore

Mario kart i still cant finish the mushroom cup but on 150 cc it seems to get farther on some of the game before a crash...

I know its not the compat thread but it has to do with the new wiigator loader Cios fix and the sort so i just figured i would share my results with other users.sorry if its in teh wrong place staff! what thread is best for this stuff?

and how the hell do i get wario to work on my 3.2u ntsc-U console? cuz i cant get it to work at all i get the green screen..
frown.gif
same for dragon quest.

hey thanks in advanced for your tips guys!

raven77wolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
yeah i just installed CIOS fix and tested those...

Starwars crashed for me the first time i tried it when i beat the boys father this does not happen anymore

Mario kart i still cant finish the mushroom cup but on 150 cc it seems to get farther on some of the game before a crash...

I know its not the compat thread but it has to do with the new wiigator loader Cios fix and the sort so i just figured i would share my results with other users.sorry if its in teh wrong place staff! what thread is best for this stuff?

and how the hell do i get wario to work on my 3.2u ntsc-U console? cuz i cant get it to work at all i get the green screen..
frown.gif
same for dragon quest.

hey thanks in advanced for your tips guys!
just to tell you that wario shake it does not work with WiiGator's backup loader but Waninkoko's Backup Loader works and you got to find the save for after the cut secne and do the battery trick

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
danielou said:
Does Ocarina works with Wiigator 0.3 because it doesn't works when the cios_fix is installed ?

I asked that earlier in the thread and never did get an answer. Any beta testers feel like filling us in?
Was the Ocarina hook one of the problem causers and its been yanked? or is wiigator going to shock us once more with his coding prowess

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work