Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiShizzza said:
I wonder if one of you could plz make a mirror of the "backuploaderchannel without the credits."
mediafire is not working for me. thx

Oh, btw do you also smell something big happen today?
biggrin.gif

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm surprised people actually waited up, especially since Wiigator hasn't posted in here saying he'd release it.

DarkeoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
WII backup loader may decrease the waiting for that famous WII HD, which was supposed to be the ultimate gaming consol...now i think about it, there may be some bigN spy under cover by here...maybe as a beta tester...yes ! and he leaked Waninkoko's loader to slow down the process which will lead to the ultimate WIIhacking...

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Come on. It's sunday... I ate my bucket of chickenwings and now I'm just bored...
But I guess I should stop spamming this thread...
So I stay quiet now.
wink.gif

//EDIT:
For those who are bored and want the backuploader 0.3 have a look at ARM's signature. There's a pgp encrypted download of the upcomming loader^^

winker_wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im suprised you guys get chance to play the wii, this thread is moving so fast.....

Keep it up Wiigator........would be good to have a release page rather than keep trawling through the pages and pages of new posts...

wink

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DPyro said:
I'm surprised people actually waited up, especially since Wiigator hasn't posted in here saying he'd release it.

People only listen to what they want to hear - they asked when it was going to be released i said december 23rd and no one took any notice - someone else said today/tomorrow and all of a sudden everyone believed that because they wanted to.

Wiigaotr wont release this if there are still bugs in it because he will get more abuse than its worth , so basically it will be out when he gets time to fix it up for everyone - he is doing this on his own time and with no financial gain , so let the man alone and sort it out when he can and dtop putting pressure on him and the beta testers who are doing a great job.

It will be released when its released - and until then the most up to date version works pretty well as it is.

Lafie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dsthunder said:
for those that have deleted their original backups and kept the patched, there is hope for you yet...
try this
http://www.officerecovery.com/freeundelete/
Since most people that deleted the original backups probably have small HD's, chances are they've overwritten that data already, and then it's not easily recoverable anymore.

QUOTE(DarkeoX @ Oct 19 2008, 04:17 PM) WII backup loader may decrease the waiting for that famous WII HD, which was supposed to be the ultimate gaming consol...now i think about it, there may be some bigN spy under cover by here...maybe as a beta tester...yes ! and he leaked Waninkoko's loader to slow down the process which will lead to the ultimate WIIhacking...
CONSPIRACY, damn you!

DarkeoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Damned...i posted 10 seconds ago...hw could it be ? The last time i've seen somthing like that, it was on the frecnh Nintendo's official wabsite, where a fool, Jirachi14, posted that the WII was a fake consol, just after E3 2006, which was supposed at the time to be the end on NINTENDO...XD, they finally closed the topic, cause thre had been more than 700 pages in about 3 weeks...

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarkeoX said:
Damned...i posted 10 seconds ago...hw could it be ? The last time i've seen somthing like that, it was on the frecnh Nintendo's official wabsite, where a fool, Jirachi14, posted that the WII was a fake consol, just after E3 2006, which was supposed at the time to be the end on NINTENDO...XD, they finally closed the topic, cause thre had been more than 700 pages in about 3 weeks...
Try creating a new thread called Wiigator V3 and post 'just checking' in it and see how may visits is gets in an hour
tongue.gif
(ohh and how much abuse u get in PM)

Lafie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
djtaz said:
DarkeoX said:
Try creating a new thread called Wiigator V3 and post 'just checking' in it and see how may visits is gets in an hour
tongue.gif
Don't give people ideas.....

I wonder how many of the people F5-ing this topic, are also F5-ing the Wii - Hacking forum. Cause the new loader could just be posted in a new topic, and you'd all miss it for atleast a couple of seconds.....

Nyutan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lafie said:
djtaz said:
DarkeoX said:
tongue.gif
Don't give people ideas.....

I wonder how many of the people F5-ing this topic, are also F5-ing the Wii - Hacking forum. Cause the new loader could just be posted in a new topic, and you'd all miss it for atleast a couple of seconds.....
Yep. F5-ing.
smile.gif
Hi

Dsthunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Lafie said:
Dsthunder said:
for those that have deleted their original backups and kept the patched, there is hope for you yet...
try this
http://www.officerecovery.com/freeundelete/
Since most people that deleted the original backups probably have small HD's, chances are they've overwritten that data already, and then it's not easily recoverable anymore.

QUOTE(DarkeoX @ Oct 19 2008, 04:17 PM) WII backup loader may decrease the waiting for that famous WII HD, which was supposed to be the ultimate gaming consol...now i think about it, there may be some bigN spy under cover by here...maybe as a beta tester...yes ! and he leaked Waninkoko's loader to slow down the process which will lead to the ultimate WIIhacking...
CONSPIRACY, damn you!

I dunno about the people with small harddrives, 10 gb left on mine and i still managed to recover a deleted backup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone