Newcomer
Trophies
Website
abc.moc
XP
Country
Netherlands
ferissp said:
Blackbrew: You mean how do you install Gamma after it is released right?

Speaking of deleting .3 Beta (of the combined BLC for that materr) using any title deleter, what is the code? I'm assuming WiiShizzza would know...

Thanks for your help,or at least addressing, the De Blob issue btw.

yes dude, after it released, if i have now i wont be askin lol

ferissp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dunno...De Blob looks pretty good. I put it on my wife's iphone and she is totally gay for it. I'm more of an xbox 360 guy (with the exception of a few games).

When something doesn't work, that works for others, I tend to obsess. I'm OCD like that.

ferissp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blackbrew: Seems like everything moves so quickly on this Wii stuff that it would be entirely possible for it to be launched, and updated in the time it takes me to go get a glass of water.

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
use wad manager to uninstall. This would be save.

Day Of Crisis should work with 0.3beta + cios retry fix
or any other loader that is based on the 0.3beta source.
but you need that cIOS.

blackbrew

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
abc.moc
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiShizzza said:
use wad manager to uninstall. This would be save.

Day Of Crisis should work with 0.3beta + cios retry fix
or any other loader that is based on the 0.3beta source.
but you need that cIOS.

again thanks,
i guess i'll wait for the gamma released

ferissp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what happened to the guy with the deblob working on .3b? Did he just pop on, say it worked, then disapear? AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!

blackbrew

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
abc.moc
XP
Country
Netherlands
ferissp said:
Blackbrew: Seems like everything moves so quickly on this Wii stuff that it would be entirely possible for it to be launched, and updated in the time it takes me to go get a glass of water.

yes indeed it is fast,
but seams so long to me now, i have the COD5 and i so desperate to play it
hate2.gif

trancepara

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mihakase said:
trancepara said:
I find it funny it's hard for people to understand what a watermark is and how the "WiiShizzza" is not going to be in the final product at all.

hehe

A watermark to prevent the stealing of a logo for an application that aids in piracy. DURRRRR

lmao

I'm not going to even waste any words on how silly this statement is. (oops just did hehe)

What do you care about the watermark anyways? Does it hurt you in anyway? Does it force you to do something against your will? No, so deal with it.

I would have replied to this sooner, but I just got back from my evening classes.

ferissp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we move past the 'watermark' conversation?

I don't think anyone thought that the logo for Gamma would have WiiShizza written across the back.

I think we have found a far more important subject...De Blob and Wario...

Blackie: I too have my copy of COD5 waiting and ready to go. I'm looking forward to some online play.

blackbrew

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
abc.moc
XP
Country
Netherlands
ferissp said:
Can we move past the 'watermark' conversation?

I don't think anyone thought that the logo for Gamma would have WiiShizza written across the back.

I think we have found a far more important subject...De Blob and Wario...

Blackie: I too have my copy of COD5 waiting and ready to go. I'm looking forward to some online play.

thats cool man, 1st thing tomorrow or today after some hours from now i gonna get a wii zapper,
the thing is i have my laptop beside my bed now i just wanna turn of and sleep
wacko.gif

ferissp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to go find out what a wii zapper is (no need to tell me).

Sleep and dream of greater compatibility and faster load screens....

Bananna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ferissp said:
I'm going to go find out what a wii zapper is (no need to tell me).

Sleep and dream of greater compatibility and faster load screens....

You need to find something better to dream about...

lol.

mihakase

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trancepara said:
mihakase said:
trancepara said:
I find it funny it's hard for people to understand what a watermark is and how the "WiiShizzza" is not going to be in the final product at all.

hehe

A watermark to prevent the stealing of a logo for an application that aids in piracy. DURRRRR

lmao

I'm not going to even waste any words on how silly this statement is. (oops just did hehe)

What do you care about the watermark anyways? Does it hurt you in anyway? Does it force you to do something against your will? No, so deal with it.

You said it's funny people find hard to understand what a watermark is, so I have pointed it out for them in all of its glorious irony. People aren't stupid. EVERYONE knows it won't be part of the final. I don't know why you seem to be justifying this shit; it's just a hilarious little addition, which is why I am not entirely apathetic but rather amused about it. The irrelevance of your questions makes me giggle.

mihakase

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing, but as this thread generally pertains to the backup launcher and thus in part to the logo at hand, it's fine to discuss it. For whatever inane reason I was given some sort of stupid rebuttal, so I have responded.

trancepara

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All I was doing was defending my position after the way you rudely replied to me.

It wasn't really targeted at you, just your post reminded me and made me laugh. Because, YES, there were a bunch of people wondering why WiiShizzza was on the watermark or not understanding why it was there/assuming it would be on the final.

That's pretty much it.

How long is it going to take people to realize that sarcasm is hard to understand over the internet unless you explicitly mention it, which sorta ruins the sarcasm in the first place?

:/

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
@ that dude up there! LOL I can tell you that De blob will work patched on 0.1 but caused read errors with 0.3b
wink.gif

(dont remember if i needed to run wiifrii on it or not but yeah i have a patched deblob that works fine with 0.1)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....