Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
LightyKD said:
when we use the rebooter will the other channels we have still be accessible from the menu???

...nobody answered my question...
Do you mean the Wii menu? All the rebooter does is allow you to load backups from the disc channels. It doesn't mess with the other channels. Besides, I don't understand if you'd run the rebooter if you were going to use a channel instead of using the disc channel. Also, for those wanting me to try out Okami, you'll only have to wait about another 30 minutes or so.

Anyways..

blackbrew

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
abc.moc
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raiyu245 said:
LightyKD said:
LightyKD said:
when we use the rebooter will the other channels we have still be accessible from the menu???

Do you mean the Wii menu? All the rebooter does is allow you to load backups from the disc channels. It doesn't mess with the other channels. Besides, I don't understand if you'd run the rebooter if you were going to use a channel instead of using the disc channel. Also, for those wanting me to try out Okami, you'll only have to wait about another 30 minutes or so.

Anyways..

thanks dude, really cant wait,
get your self a camera lol
ph34r.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
LightyKD said:
LightyKD said:

Anyways..

ok... thanks for answering my question
smile.gif
here's another one. When I run the rebooter will i have to start the rebooter program every time I power on my wii. It's basically going to be a pain in the ass and not worth using the rebooter if every time I turn on my system I have to start the rebooter. I might as well just load the disc from the program

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I know. Quality sucks. I may make another video which I can hopefully fix. But don't get your hopes up, that's only if I have free time.
20clarky08 said:
you lucky lucky lucky man lol

Great Vid but...dude you gotta hook me up wit that tune..thats sum serious spittin..
cool.gif
lol, I knew at least one person would ask. The song is Slaughterhouse by Joe Budden ft Joell Ortiz, Crooked I, Nino Bless & Royce Da 5'9".

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did any of you catch the reply that I put that said Wario will not work when you attempt to go to the first secret level?

Also, about Sam and Max when you try to load up an episode it reboots the Wii??

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's with .3b, however I'm not sure anybody is even aware of those problems. If they don't know about them I'm not sure they would have been addressed in a new version. If everybody thinks Wario works 100% now they might not address it. As far as Sam and Max go I haven't heard anybody mention that either. So these are two unmentioned problems I'm reporting.

Before everybody thought Wario didn't work at all, but it has worked you actually have to unlock a certain area in order to have that problem happen and Sam and Max rebooting the Wii after you successfully get to the menu where you can select the episode you want and you actually select it is a strange problem.

hellohey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Raiyu245 said:
LightyKD said:
LightyKD said:

Anyways..
arggg making me too excited
does this mean that gamma is done just not released?

ferissp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been perusing this forum for the past 48 hours learning all things Wii.

Can't wait for the Gamma version, going to get my De Blob on. Just found out that there is an issue with the secret map on Wario. Was playing that game earlier, got the map. Glad I didn't open it, would've been a bummer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw