Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
becker2384 said:
I must say that I kinda agree with you IronMask. Except that the mods have got alot on their plates the way it is, they would need one person to sit there and be on that topic or blog ALL day long in order to ween out the "retards". (I HATE that word.) Otherwise we would have 222+ pages of crap to sort through. Personally I don't mind waiting for a more finalized release. Patience!
sure only one can post/update first post but others can help sort through the mess of posts and send a PM(s) when a new problem arises, we can post ALL known problems on the first page(obviously) and people can LOOK FIRST and if their problem is NOT on THE LIST then they can post a problem and if the person that posts is not online then our "post sifters" can shoot a PM(s) and he/she can update when they come back online that way it dosn't get lost in the posts if it gets out of control

i mean i'll volunteer to start and maintain the thread when WiiGator releases 0.3 and i'm sure the handful of people that would actually like to contribute to this project can/will help me
smile.gif

knowitall599

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This seems like a logical thing to do for a bot. I mean it is a good idea, but honestly who has the time? Moreover, who has ever looked at the first page long enough at all except for the people that have been here since the thread's creation?

In fact, why doesn't someone make a bot. Moderators: would this be OK?

he3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, everybody has gotten agro since i was on this afternoon! sheesh! its just video games!

Its going to be lovely when its done. Show your gratitude and stop rushing the developers.

Kthx

thetonman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freegamesforwii.info
XP
Country
Everyone is getting agro because there is so many people on here not wanting to wait for the release and filling this thread up with junk which is stopping people from getting the information they need. All we have to do is lock this thread and let wiigator post the release on his blog. I think that would be the ideal situation.

GhostSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basketballguy743 said:
blitzer320 said:
How do you tell what ios a certain game needs
ummm i dont think thats possible, and i dont think you even need too?
wiigator said on his blog that games using IOS22 weren't working. Waninkokos IOS patcher will tell you the IOS it's currently using before you patch.

becker2384

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
thetonman said:
Everyone is getting agro because there is so many people on here not wanting to wait for the release and filling this thread up with junk which is stopping people from getting the information they need. All we have to do is lock this thread and let wiigator post the release on his blog. I think that would be the ideal situation.
Amen Brotherman AMEN!

he3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol. People wouldnt post here if they didnt WANT to. As for relative information, heh, that will be everywhere and very obvious when the event happens.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
becker2384 said:
thetonman said:
Amen Brotherman AMEN!
so these posts have to do with backup launcher? talk about "filling this thread up with junk which is stopping people from getting the information they need."
rolleyes.gif

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
It was just a suggestion and would stop the flow of n00b questions and other bs posts out... It wouldn't be that hard.... just would have to pull shifts on it..even if it was 10 people monitoring the messages throughout....1 out of 10 is bound to be online... I am just thinking of all the groaning and complaining during the wait..seems since nothing has happened as far as a release goes...now alot of people are pointing fingers at these sort of messages that get off topic...when the solution is what I said...I mean Wiigator is the one who made the comment about going public.... so why can't we be prepared for this and not let it happen the way it has up 'til a few hours ago when the blog was made and so forth... I just think it's time to come together and make it happen the way it should....

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The issues and answers thread did stop a few people asking questions in fairness , but your always going to get people who dont realise the first post is updated regularly and still post the same questions over and over without checking.
The longer the thread gets the less they will check.
Might be best to create a general FAQ thread for the new loader and lock it with 1 person able to update - and have a different thread for the questions or something like that ... its hard to figure out really.

T-Error

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i've installed the cIOS rev.06 by wiigator via patchmii a few days ago and now i wonder how to uninstall if the new backuploader needs a different cIOS. can somobody explain it to me? or is it as simple as just installing a new cIOS on IOS249 and the old will be gone? and why is everybody only talking about rev.05 by waninkoko?

crazyguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Wooaaa all are going aggro..

So I think I should post some new In Field experience so people could be busy reading about:

Games: Big Brain Academy 1:1, Bully 1:1 & patched, Games Party patched, Mario Kart 1:1 working perfect

DVD and Launcher v0.3 are working together

Launcher v0.3 and v0.1 are also working together (mostly... sometimes the v0.1 don't start and the wii stops working plug cable in and out and all is good
wink.gif
)

The microfon for Boogie also works with the launcher

The wheel for mario kart works *gg* I am sooo funny
wink.gif

NTSC games works the same as pal games on my pal wii - don't see any difference or compatibility problems

Going back to the front today evening/night and will post another In Field experience tommorow

Regards

crazyguy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl