Hacking Backup Launcher 0.3g problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter schamber
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 834
  • Replies Replies 2

schamber

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
56
Country
I have installed this program on several Wii's as of late and all have worked fine until I did it on a USA wii with 3.4 firmware. The program itself works fine and all the games run but when I exit a game the wii will not reboot to the wii menu. Does anyone know of this problem and can anyone help me with the solution. I have searched high and low but no luck. I have tried to downgrade the Wii and looked at region change but I have no Wi-Fi so the programs I have dont work.
 
I dont know if I had(Dont think I did) but I tried it since your reply and I am still getting the same problem. If it helps when I do exit the game the screen is blue as if there is no scart connection(I think) and when I press a button on the pad all the blue lights at the bottom flash buts thats it.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted