I want to play Rock Band soo bad.

Didnt IOS37 use the USB instruments?
isn't this what that cIOS is using?

NeoNight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. I'am on 3.2U If I uninstall the current cIOS(the one that came with backuplauncher 0.3) will I be able to install the new cIOS rev7 with no problems? I was able to uninstall the cIOS I had before rev 6 and install the new one BUT that was before nintendo updated all previous versions of the IOS to fix the trunca bug.

edit: nvm works fine just wish I had some info (in the read me) on what rebooted is/does

Nautilart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great work gamma plays my star wars force unleashed sweetly now.Upon the initial installation of the cios it rebooted fine but when i tried to load gamma for the first time it froze hasn't happened since. And the first time i used the rebooter to load a disk the disc became unejectable again hasn't happened since. And Now my world at war isnt reading does that work do i have a bad burn
anyways this is the best thing since the first pie and the first apple bottom booty.

And hey are we still using the same compatibility wiki

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
tonyeltigre said:

ehm...it's for installing the new cIOS without needing a wifi connection active. the installation requires some files to be downloaded, if you download the files above you won't need to download them during the installation, thus speeding up the process.

mikk

Trophies
XP
Country
Christen said:
Games I've tested so far:
Super Smash Bros Brawl - Works perfectly

Errrhm... no.

SSBB load properly, the intro appears and you can see the menu, but when you select a new stage of the "Subspace Emissary", the screen turns green and show a disc load error.

I tried to use the old launcher (0.3 beta) even whith the new cIOS, and the error remains. So I think that is an error in the new cIOS revision.

Similarly, the error in "De Blob" is gone, no matter which launcher I used.

Kieran801

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great work WiiGator!! and waninkoko.
Call of duty world at war now works online
biggrin.gif

Thanks so much for this release and keep the good work up!

cobol

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tanoshii-anime.com
XP
Country
Guatemala
mikk said:
Christen said:

Errrhm... no.

SSBB load properly, the intro appears and you can see the menu, but when you select a new stage of the "Subspace Emissary", the screen turns green and show a disc load error.

I tried to use the old launcher (0.3 beta) even whith the new cIOS, and the error remains. So I think that is an error in the new cIOS revision.

I think that it is because the videos of the game are in the second layer but I tried it in normal brawl and it worked.

rajbot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this!

On my 3.3U, this fixed a problem I had with the Wii failing to soft reboot -- it would lock up hard on the "Return to Wii" menu options and I'd have to pull the power on the back. It's also running boom blox (on DVD+R media) which previously failed (although wiki said it worked for some people) with a read error on .3 beta. Other games that now load for me: Raving Rabbids 2 and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games..

indio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant get the gamma to work it gives me a (error 324) i had the old Backup Launcher with cios36-rev5-64-v1042.wad.the only thing i change was the Backup Launcher to the gamma.i dont have wiifii so i cant downlaod the new cios and i dont know how to install the new one.my wii firmware is 3.1u.im new at this and dont know much i had help with the last one.im hopping some one can give me a step by step installation for dummies.some one please help

Snave2008

Trophies
Website
www.completelyfreewii.com
XP
Country

Snave2008

Trophies
Website
www.completelyfreewii.com
XP
Country
That's exactly right my friend!

I'm guessing (sorry if I'm wrong!) that you haven't installed any of the Homebrew stuff onto your Wii? If that's the case then you need to do the whole process from the beginning (it doesn't take long and isn't very complicated!) If you follow this great guide - props to djtaz! - you will be all set! http://www.iol.ie/~taz/WiiHowToGamma.html

Hope that helps!

D

Deleted User

mikk said:
Christen said:

Errrhm... no.

Similarly, the error in "De Blob" is gone, no matter which launcher I used.
Hmm that's funny, my Smash Bros Brawl works perfectly. In fact it even Subspace Emissary works. As well as wifi no lag!!!!

Esires

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem, I can't seem to get the CIOS to install on my Wii... Anyone have success installing it after the Oct 27 update, or have a way to downgrade from that update? Thanks in advance.

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Matt Cese said:
Thank you Wiigator and Waninkoko. Star Wars FU (1:1) works perfectly now. Unfortunately Red Steel (1:1) does not, maybe it will in the next version. Thanks again.

Froze of me when I got near to the end of Apprentice's first level, Disk wasn't loading/reading... Tried to exit game, Loading Screen came up forever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...