Backup Launcher 0.3 beta

heidi2986

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone help me, I have been having problems with the backup launcher.
I have gone through the cIOS installer, which then goes back to Homebrew OK, so it appears to have worked (or so I think it has!!)
Then when I have gone into backup Launcher, and launch the disc, it is coming up DVD read error (342) No cIOS.

Does this mean that the cIOS hasnt installed properly, or there is a problem with the disc?

Coby

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Morphn8r said:
I cant install the cIOS installer!
I have firmware 3.2U but everytime i go to the cIOS installer it just freezes!
Any Answers?
PLEASE HELP ME!?

I have exactly the same problem, I want to uninstall the cIOS now with anytitle deleter but the list is toooo long which one am I supposed to delete?

Acidpopp69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if im just missing something or what. i installed the cIOS that went great but i cant figure out how to install the backuploader. i have a previous one on my channels but not the new one. its the same loader i have on my wii and it works great but im trying to put it on some friends and im having problems. i can use it via homebrew but i cant figure out how to install it. i didnt get a .wad with the dl. was there one? if not how do i put it on and keep it on? any help please

Posts merged

Coby said:
Morphn8r said:
I cant install the cIOS installer!
I have firmware 3.2U but everytime i go to the cIOS installer it just freezes!
Any Answers?
PLEASE HELP ME!?

I have exactly the same problem, I want to uninstall the cIOS now with anytitle deleter but the list is toooo long which one am I supposed to delete?

now that i know. get rid of the 294. then when u reinstall it will put it back

davidcrivoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey guys

I know this might sound really wierd but anyway here goes: i am living in indonesia but am from australia with an original PAL Wii and have paid someone here to put the backup launcher 0.3 gamma IOS249 and works fine except that a few games that i bought here work and some do not. there is a cant read dvd error please eject and turn wii off, that comes up after i load the games from the launcher and i have tried all the different settings with the same result. For example i have a call of duty world at war game which starts to load and then before the main menu comes up with that error. it is a copied game bought at a shop but from that same shop other games work as well. could it be the game itself or something that i should at to my wii system? also i downloaded this game: [isoHunt] [Wii]Resident_Evil_Archives[PAL][ESPALWii[1].com].rar and burned it and it just loads half way and error so if someone can please help me would be highly appreciated.
PS: I dont have zelda the original disk so if i wanted to install homebrew could i do it with a fake one thanks...

amtt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I just installed the backup launcher and im having a slight problem. Everything went well with the installer, but when i try to boot up games i get this on my screen. What does it meen and how can i fix it?
qqqvdv.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/T0X6JND.jpg