Hacking Backup help, please?

KevoNakamura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, you have no idea how far I've come... first my original DVD/CD drive was defective so I was forced to buy a new on, after doing so I spent a week trying to get it properly installed, and now I'm having problems today... but I digress. I made a backup of Wii Music NTSC the US version, I've burned it on a DVD + R, I've done everything that the Wiigator 0.3 has required and have even tried o.1, the farthest I've been able to play on it was the warning screen that tells you that you must have adequate space and a grip on the Wiimote, so may I please have some help? I would greatly appreciate any help. I am very frustrated, and desperate, please help me GBAtemp.
hate2.gif

Xta Large

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you make sure that your burner was configured to DVD-ROM booktype before you burned the game? DVD+R won't work unless you do that (try and stick with DVD-R, they work out of the case, provided you know how to properly burn ISOs).

KevoNakamura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I think my drive is the problem, do Pioneer drives have any booktype setting, because I can't find a thing, and I'm worried that I'm going to have to get yet another drive. I keep checking to see if I can change it to DVD-ROM but they all say Unknown (FAILED!) Reason: Invalid Command Operation Code

ryu4000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pioneer is auto booktype but for some reason i cant get dvd+r to work so i just brought some - and it works like a charm never had this problem with 360 games tho

Xta Large

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KevoNakamura said:
Yeah, I think my drive is the problem, do Pioneer drives have any booktype setting, because I can't find a thing, and I'm worried that I'm going to have to get yet another drive. I keep checking to see if I can change it to DVD-ROM but they all say Unknown (FAILED!) Reason: Invalid Command Operation Code
Just buy DVD-R (instead of +R) disks, and burn at the HIGHEST compatible speed with the disk.

KevoNakamura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thanks you guys, I'll try that, so just one more question, when I burn on Imgburn, does that mean I don't have to switch the booktype to DVD-ROM? Sorry if it's a stupid question.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over