OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have made my G6 work, but now to be able to see it and put stuff in it, i must format it erasing all my games and saves.

While trying to find a possible solution to this, I noticed that a thing that said "save backup" is on the screen.

the options are:

Default ->1
default->2
SRAM -> default
DS Card -> default
Default -> DS card
Format DS card

I was wondering if its possible to bac k up the saves onto the 1 meg partition using one of those, or if by using the Default-> DScart you could maybe burn it into something liek teh mk4 or ninja pass that has Flash built into it. And what do they mean by SRAM, and format Ds card?

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thise options are different ways to copy saves on the cart. As in, you have a save for Mario 3x3 and you want to back it up to the .2 slot and start a new save in the .1 slot. those are the options that will do it for you. If you have a retail game and you want to back up the save from the retail or if you want to lad a save to a retail game, that menu is how you do it. I beleive all you can do with the format DS card is to wipe any saves that would be stored on said card. the Sram option means that you are storing the save that is temporarily stored to Sram to the default. Unfortunately, if you need to format your card and can not pull the saves from the card and store them on your PC, you will lose your saves. :'(

Zap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought all you need to do is to access your G6 like a USB thumbdrive and back up all your .0 .1 and .2 files for any given game you want to back up the saves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.