Hacking backing up encrypted(V2 or mai) game using QCMA

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
is it possible to backup a game installed via Vitamin or mai to PC using QCMA and then restore it in another time?
i am saying that not like i want the game to look like legit games,but to easy transfer the game and save files and DLC from Vita to PC when i need more memory.

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Yes, you can backup/restore games with QCMA like you would do with any other game, it will work fine.
The DLCs won't be transferred though, since the Vita looks for legit DLCs (stored in ux0:addcont) while the dumped games' DLCs are located in ux0:addcont_plain. Maybe you can try to move the [gameID] folder from addcont_plain to addcont, but I'm not sure it'll work.

Reactions: aos10

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yes, you can backup/restore games with QCMA like you would do with any other game, it will work fine.
The DLCs won't be transferred though, since the Vita looks for legit DLCs (stored in ux0:addcont) while the dumped games' DLCs are located in ux0:addcont_plain. Maybe you can try to move the [gameID] folder from addcont_plain to addcont, but I'm not sure it'll work.
thanks,what about save data?
when restoring those game will they work again with plugins?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1