Hacking Back up loader issues

Sgt Scyther

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running 4.1U, the Wii Sports Resort update, and all Homebrew seemed to work just fine. Including the Backup Launcher. However, as of yesterday, the Backup Launcher seemed to decided to just... stop working. It's strange because it was working just fine up until that point. When I load up the Backup Launcher I get a black screen with the regular WiiGator logo at the top and the little gecko in the bottom corner, but there's no menu. I can't select anything or load any back ups. I can only shut off my Wii manually to get out of it. All other Homebrew is working fine, I'm just having issues with the Backup Launcher, which is strange as it was JUST working the other day.

The last game I ran with it was the European version of Animal Crossing, "Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City!" but I deleted the save data. That wouldn't have messed something up, would it? If so, why?

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try neogamma rev 7 by wiipower if u have waninkokos cios rev 14. Use neogamma rev 6 if ur cios is lower than 14. Ur backup launcher is way outdated need an upgrade. It shld work for u

Sgt Scyther

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, awesome, got one of the newer versions and it works like a charm. Thanks for your help!
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg