what do i press or what do i do?

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You probably never noticed, but there is a little black switch on the right side of the NDS. Gently slide it towards the back of the NDS (in the direction of slot-1). It will immediately spring forward after you release it. The NDS will then shut down! Then, slide the same switch again in the same direction. This time, the NDS will turn back ON! You will then be able to get back to the Acekard menu.

It's a little tricky the first time you do it, but with practice it will work each and every time.

As an added bonus, the use of this switch after each game will conserve your battery, keeping you from having to recharge your NDS every 6 or 7 hours.

Good luck!

-Bri

PS: Seriously, the Acekard 2 can't soft reset from homebrew like emulators. It can soft reset from games by first turning on the "soft reset" option (start -> patches -> soft-reset -> enabled). Then, you can press A, B, L, R, and down all at the same time during a game to reset back to the Acekard menu.

x_kaos_x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah i see LOL!

Yes i know about that but doesnt turning it on and off fuck up the battery??
or with ACEKARD2 it doesnt affect it??

S

ScuberSteve

x_kaos_x said:
Ah i see LOL!

Yes i know about that but doesnt turning it on and off fuck up the battery??
or with ACEKARD2 it doesnt affect it??
As far as I know (which isn't much), that doesn't fuck up the battery with ANY flashcart.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure why you would think that turning it off and on would do anything to the battery. Can you elaborate? That's how people who use cartridges get out of games isn't it?

-Bri

x_kaos_x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know..many ppl says it affects the battery life cuz its like a light witch ON AND OFF ON AND OFF soon it will burn out...?

so im guessing the ds lite will be like that on and off soon u keep doing it alot it will burn out?

S

ScuberSteve

x_kaos_x said:
I dont know..many ppl says it affects the battery life cuz its like a light witch ON AND OFF ON AND OFF soon it will burn out...?

so im guessing the ds lite will be like that on and off soon u keep doing it alot it will burn out?
...Even with light bulbs, it's been proven that repeatedly turning something on and off won't shorten it's life span by very long...

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm...what alternative would there be that would wear out batteries less? Leaving it on all the time would certainly wear out the battery more than shutting it off occasionally, right?

If you use your NDS the way Nintendo intends you to use it (i.e. if you use game cartridges rather than a flash cart), it's the only way to get out of games period. So if normal resetting of games would wear out the battery it would seem to be rather poor design.

So, no, I don't think normal shutting down will affect the battery too much. Even if it did, replacement batteries for the NDS aren't all that expensive anyway.

-Bri

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you do realise that pretty much everything you have asked here has been asked before(or in the case of emulators has its own section)?
a little search and browse wouldn't go amiss

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are x_kaos_x and xjuniorx the same person?

They both have similar names and the sigs are similar with the color and squigly line around each system.

Did you create a new account so you wouldn't keep asking these types of questions on your "xjuniorx" account?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/1Ic2tqw_AmM?si=JprHwElZWw_oO_ii