Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoo Theme for TinWoo Installer

TinWoo is better but Awoo has a Catgirl.
And since I learned the creator of Awoo is transphobic, I decided to import the Catgirl in TinWoo (because we hate Transphobia but love Catgirl).

It's also the first time I do something like that, I don't have any code experience, I just tried something.

W a r n i n g
If you want a specific background, don't forget to rename it "background.png".
Don't forget to activate theme in TinWoo's options.

So, to install the theme.Insert your SD in your PC or use a FTP Server.
Go to: "/switch/tinwoo/"

If you want to edit the sounds, delete the ones on the console
and replace them with the one of this archive.

If you want to edit the images, delete "background.png" on the SD
and replace it with one of the images of the archive.

Attachments

• Awoo Theme.zip
    368.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited by Thomas-Sunflower,

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ewww weeb theme... Any of Awoos fork's pros is not having it.

And since I learned the creator of Awoo is transphobic, I decided to import the Catgirl in TinWoo (because we hate Transphobia but love Catgirl).
WAIT THE PERSON THAT MADE AWOO IS A TRANSPHOBE????
Imagine caring about the beliefs of a person, same as the story with blawar or lately the hate on MrDude, they all delivered good software in the end that many used without knowing or caring about the devs, so why should it matter after they discovered it?
If it shows anything then that those who have a problem with it are damn hypocrites, same as you pathetic kids are.

PS: Just realising BIG JOKE on you two, better check out the forum profile of the creator of TinWoo, guys like you really are pathetic, better don't use any installer in the future :rofl:

https://gbatemp.net/members/mrdude.376937/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tinwoo-installer.579661/
Latest examples that will blow your minds:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/free-sp...emocracys-downfall.616736/page-2#post-9906453
https://gbatemp.net/threads/everyth...can-party-platform.614908/page-2#post-9871900

Don't get me wrong, especially since he's developing the IPS tool to create sigpatches, he's still my hero, but what about you two clowns?

Last edited by HalfScoper,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Well shit, guess I'll just use tinfoil now then if the people that make the ACTUALLY GOOD NOT SHITTY INSTALLERS THAT JUST WORK MOST OF THE TIME are such pieces of shit. God damn it.
It's matter of taste, I personally use DBI and works like a charm all the time is quicker and easy than the most, even my niece and my wife use it.

• Love
Reactions: HalfScoper

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well shit, guess I'll just use tinfoil now then if the people that make the ACTUALLY GOOD NOT SHITTY INSTALLERS THAT JUST WORK MOST OF THE TIME are such pieces of shit. God damn it.
blawar aka the dev of Tinfoil is considered the worst here by the GBAtemp shills but whatever
imo just grow up and let people live their life, if they bother you ignore them and their opinions, still make profit by using their software.

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
It's matter of taste, I personally use DBI and works like a charm all the time is quicker and easy than the most, even my niece and my wife use it.
blawar aka the dev of Tinfoil is considered the worst here by the GBAtemp shills but whatever
imo just grow up and let people live their life, if they bother you ignore them and their opinions, still make profit by using their software.
Well, I just used DBI and hot damn, it actually works better than anything else!

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hope you have no problem with the dev being Russian (idk if he supports the war or condemns it, just saying cuz you seem to care for such little things).
If you want an installer without "issues" of that kind, use https://github.com/arch-box/Turtle-Installer but take note that it is oudated and can not install sparse content titles.
In the end I use DBI myself for it's features, convenience and ontop as small bonus the nice UI, I'd consider it the best option aswell.

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Hope you have no problem with the dev being Russian (idk if he supports the war or condemns it, just saying cuz you seem to care for such little things).
If you want an installer without "issues" of that kind, use https://github.com/arch-box/Turtle-Installer but take note that it is oudated and can not install sparse content titles.
In the end I use DBI myself for it's features, convenience and ontop as small bonus the nice UI, I'd consider it the best option aswell.
Only time I'd ever have a problem with someone being russian is if they support the invasion, and even then, that's not something theyd do bc of being russian, it'd be because they're a total asshat lol
Anyway, hot DAMN DBI is good.

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Gotcha I'd say.
Seriously now, you come here to "spread love" but attack the next-best person for calling the image a catgirl.
Enough internet for today.
Listen dude, everyone's got their own pet peeves n shit. The catgirl thing is harmless, whereas on the other hand the devs being shitty people is a matter of whether or not you care about supporting a shitty person because they made okay software (which still isn't as useful as DBI, I mean, I can turn my switch into a USB drive without rebooting to hekate! It's awesome!)

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Listen dude, everyone's got their own pet peeves n shit. The catgirl thing is harmless, whereas on the other hand the devs being shitty people is a matter of whether or not you care about supporting a shitty person because they made okay software (which still isn't as useful as DBI, I mean, I can turn my switch into a USB drive without rebooting to hekate! It's awesome!)
A shitty person - is that just someone that doesn't agree with your world view?

The world is very large, with many cultures and ways of thinking. I happen to have been brought up in a different country and a different era from you and most others on this forum, so my world view is different from yours. Things that might be acceptable for some today, were not that way a few decades ago when I was being shaped! Maybe your are a masculine-phobe or something and I should call you shitty for not agreeing with me.....

You can be a man, wear a dress and pretend you're a woman all you want, I don't care what you do in your private life, what annoys me and others is when you start with the whining because other people see things differntly to how you percieve how they should think.

If you like software, use it, if you don't - don't. TBH nobody gives a damn what software you use or don't use. I certainly don't.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The catgirl thing is harmless
Yeah, my thoughts exactly! It never made sense to me that they said catgirl since even I can see that it looks more like dog/wolf ears than cat ears.
Still you had to chime in on the useless hating against someone who did nothing but a mere theme, have you ever thought about the fact that his native language's word might translate literally to catgirl? You two are really the lowest low of lows.
I can turn my switch into a USB drive without rebooting to hekate
You could do that with Tinfoil aswell, just saying.

If you like software, use it, if you don't - don't. TBH nobody gives a damn what software you use or don't use. I certainly don't.
Thanks for summing it up so well.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A shitty person - is that just someone that doesn't agree with your world view?

The world is very large, with many cultures and ways of thinking. I happen to have been brought up in a different country and a different era from you and most others on this forum, so my world view is different from yours. Things that might be acceptable for some today, were not that way a few decades ago when I was being shaped! Maybe your are a masculine-phobe or something and I should call you shitty for not agreeing with me.....

You can be a man, wear a dress and pretend you're a woman all you want, I don't care what you do in your private life, what annoys me and others is when you start with the whining because other people see things differntly to how you percieve how they should think.

Ok boomer, it's not about you being old, it's about you being set in your ways and unable (or more likely unwilling) to grasp new ideas (not that they're in any way new in reality, but new to you). Being brought up with shitty views is no excuse for clinging to them forever.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Ok boomer, it's not about you being old, it's about you being set in your ways and unable (or more likely unwilling) to grasp new ideas (not that they're in any way new in reality, but new to you). Being brought up with shitty views is no excuse for clinging to them forever.
Just accept that some people's views/morals or whatever will never change, no matter what the "in crowd" of the day seem to want. You want us to accept your views and way of life, yet fail to respect ours and you fail to see the irony in this or how much of a hypocrite you are being.

Also it's pointless discussing this any further with me - basically you have an immovable object meeting an unstoppable force. I won't change my ways or way of thinking and either will you.

Last edited by mrdude,

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can we all just appreciate the different people for the work they have done for applications we all used at some point in our Switch hacking career, while cherishing their functionalities and not caring about the beliefs of the people that worked on it.
I am sure, in company XYZ in team ZYX for game XXX there's person P, whose opinion you'd probably disagree with aswell, yet you play the game containing stuff made by them.

"But I am free to have a choice" yeah ok then choose and shut up.
Some mod should lock this thread inb4 pointless discussions inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @DinohScene, Hi