Away Shuffle Dungeon keeps freezing

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ~De arimasu, Nov 6, 2008.

Nov 6, 2008
  1. ~De arimasu
    OP

Member ~De arimasu GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I use an M3 Real and have the most recent firmware with the Real Time Save feature. When playing Away Shuffle Dungeon I could get past the first dungeon fine with RTS turned on but as soon as I try to enter the second dungeon, on the small bit where the screen goes black after entering the portal, it will freeze.

I got past the dungeon playing without RTS on and then turned it back on for the third dungeon and the same problem occurred.

Now I know theres the easy way to get around it but I prefer having RTS on as I only play my DS for a few minutes at a time so since I cant have it on to play it's become a bit of a problem for me. I also know I can suspend play halfway through a dungeon by going to a new floor but I mess up and die quite regularly xD

Anyone know a way past this problem or am I gonna have to make do without the feature enabled?

Apologies if this is meant to be in the M3 section [​IMG]

2. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    Seems you solved your own problem,guess you'll have to do without RTS......

3. Vague Rant

Member Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Australia
    It definitely should be in the M3 section, but oh well. You can hope for a firmware update that fixes compatibility, but besides that, you're stuck.