Awake

notmeanymore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coma seems too obvious, and the preview for next week's episode leads me away from it. From the few seconds I saw, it seems like his car accident was planned.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Awake the movie... I couldn't finish it because all I could see was Anakin Skywalker and was waiting for him to wake up and do this.
you-underestimate-my-power.jpg

And Alba...
dat.jpg

Back to point. I've watched the premier. I love it. I'm studying this kind of stuff and its giving me the chills watching them breaking his belief systems and trying to convince what is reality, what is real and what's really happening.... I love it. If the series continues with this whole Intreatment/Criminal Intent stuff, I'd say woo hoo!

notmeanymore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the premise was ok until they made it just another detective show.
Give episode 2 a shot, from the previews I think it's going to change from "just another detective show." Or at least be 50/50.

Edit: Alright, just watched episode 2. FANTASTIC. I'm a fan of detective shows, so you might still not like it, but adding in the emotional aspect of losing his family, the psychological aspects presented by the psychiatrists, and the conspiracy added in the last 2 minutes of the episode make for an excellent drama that I hope makes it further than The Event did.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Been enjoying it, hanging out for the next episode which for me, here in Aus, I'll be downloading it on the 16th (When it gets released).

notmeanymore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Episode 3...nothing too special. Just an episode to help establish some more of the physics behind the dreams.

And thinking back on episode 2, I wonder if the conspiracy is real or created by the dream something like Shutter Island.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sometimes I find it hard to believe the main guy is the same guy who played Lucius Malfoy. It's just not the same without his ridiculously good looking long blonde hair XD ahaha

notmeanymore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm enjoying the psychological aspects they are exploring. The fact that everything around him could be the cause of schizophrenia creating a false reality like the one seen in the last episode is just so cool because it's so sensible but too overt to be true. No way would the writers play their hands so quickly.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They touched up on what's happening a few episodes ago, but never revisited it. At the end of an episode
a man came up to the general or whatever her label was and asked her about Michael. He explained some stuff and then she had said you didn't have to kill his entire family which leads me to believe that both "realities" are just dreams in their own regard.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
They touched up on what's happening a few episodes ago, but never revisited it. At the end of an episode
a man came up to the general or whatever her label was and asked her about Michael. He explained some stuff and then she had said you didn't have to kill his entire family which leads me to believe that both "realities" are just dreams in their own regard.

If you liked them on facebook, they explained something in the therapist interviews saying,

(from the top of my head) One of them is real and the other is fake, sooner or later in this season, it will be explained why he was targeted. His family wasn't the target. Only he was. He came too close in some investigation and is a threat if he remembers.

notmeanymore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aaaahhhhhh. They just barely eked out a bit of info of what happened/what's happening. I really hope things jump into the insane sooner rather than later. I enjoy detective stories but that's not what I'm watching this show for.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Aaaahhhhhh. They just barely eked out a bit of info of what happened/what's happening. I really hope things jump into the insane sooner rather than later. I enjoy detective stories but that's not what I'm watching this show for.

Yeah the episodes are trying to confuse you from which is real. I've read somewhere (facebook page?) they extended this first season so the last episode is a two hour season finale?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shame it wasn't Facebook that paused them
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Fucking lame. Thread viewed 1000 times and only one reply that doesnt even answer what I asked.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.
    I mean. All I ask was for people to see if ONE, SINGLE website is working properly in edge. 1000 people see it but cant be bothered at all
    Ready to just leave this place anyway. The amount of shit talking and bullying behavior that goes unchecked is crazy. No where else do I see this shit towards me and others. Not even on reddit have I been talked to like I have here by other members
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I did read the last sentence in your post by the way. Maybe try changing the privacy settings in your browser to standard if that works.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've also heard that Chromium-based browsers will stop working with ad-blockers.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I've also heard that Chromium-based browsers will stop working with ad-blockers.