Awake

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, after temporarily dropping the series, I decided to catch up, watched 10,11 and 12 all in one hit and WOW!
That was absolutely incredible...
When is 13 due out?
IMDB states it was a double airing whereas wikipedia states the next (and final) is next week...

The final episode airs this Thursday (the 24th)

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Well that was uh... :blink:

From what I understand at the end he realised that both realities were just him dreaming, a dream inside a dream. Once he realised that the dreams froze and he 'woke up' into the real world where both his wife and son are alive. Either that or he just dreamt up a third world.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well that was uh... :blink:

From what I understand at the end he realised that both realities were just him dreaming, a dream inside a dream. Once he realised that the dreams froze and he 'woke up' into the real world where both his wife and son are alive. Either that or he just dreamt up a third world.

.... You just spoiled it for me. I haven't even seen it.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What a cliff hanger... Britton creates a third reality where both his wife and son are alive. Though if it did get a second season I wonder what would have happened? Tara (the tennis coach) seemed to disappear too quickly in the season. I feel like there was something else missing in that

notmeanymore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And he did say he didn't feel closure with the event.

Hell, I don't see any reason why 2 well-respected police captains would just up and sell drugs.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he finally woke up. They knew awhile ago that they were going to get canceled so they tried to wrap it all up and I think they did a damn fine job.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Third reality or woken up? Damn fine ending, perhaps he merged the 2 realities, making a third with his son and wife? Lots of possibilities...

Also, people use spoilers, luckily I didn't enter the thread until after I saw the episode.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Third reality or woken up? Damn fine ending, perhaps he merged the 2 realities, making a third with his son and wife? Lots of possibilities...

Also, people use spoilers, luckily I didn't enter the thread until after I saw the episode.

Agreed. Someone already spoiled it for me before I was able to watch the last episode =.=

On the IMDB forums I've read that its most likely a third reality as it never occurred to him until that other therapist mentioned it. There's still so many questions left unanswered. Oh well we will never know since now there going to be a shitload of crap reality tv taking over.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Close to a year and a half down the line and I've been looking for a show similar to what we experienced here. Any suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't forget your one a day