Awaiting fulfillment

ThriLL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been asked a lot already, but what does it mean exactly? The payment's already been taken from my account, so does it mean they're preparing my order?

janeyuyi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
you must know that there have no shipping in weekend.
smile.gif

derrickchai39

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im not sure if i can ask this here or not, but i paid 2.11$ for HK shipping with a tracking number, but i have not recieved a tracking number? I could be looking in the wrong place, but can some direct me?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The tracking number should be provided in an invoice email.
I'm not sure but they may also be a tracking number in your account, checking your orders.

derrickchai39

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
update: it says tracking number unavailable..... in the email.

I bought a supercard DSTWO from shoptemp. $34.95USD and bill came out $36.95USD. Therefore i have paid 2$ for my HK registered airmail. Under more info, or FAQ it says: "This method ensures that your parcel is registered and a tracking number is given to you to let you track the parcel during the shipping process. The tracking number is sent to you by email automatically, and you may also find it at any time from the order status page."

Howcome?

seedvt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
derrickchai39 said:
update: it says tracking number unavailable..... in the email.

I bought a supercard DSTWO from shoptemp. $34.95USD and bill came out $36.95USD. Therefore i have paid 2$ for my HK registered airmail. Under more info, or FAQ it says: "This method ensures that your parcel is registered and a tracking number is given to you to let you track the parcel during the shipping process. The tracking number is sent to you by email automatically, and you may also find it at any time from the order status page."

Howcome?

Give it a day or two for the tracking number to be registered in the HK Mail database. If it still doesn't show up, then I'd suggest you give a shout out to the ShopTemp support.

derrickchai39

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered on Friday, so today is the 2nd day. I have left a ticket already but no answer. Maybe they dont work on weekends? isnt it 24/7 though?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Come to think of it, I've never received any affiliation funds during a saturday or sunday.
It seems they really are away during the weekend, but orders placed during then are dealt with when they get back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/_4oRbWv0veA?si=rOKCuNsE0oUCvEwa