Aw mah Gawd..

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Elechadram, Sep 19, 2009.

Sep 19, 2009

Aw mah Gawd.. by Elechadram at 8:40 AM (1,492 Views / 0 Likes) 14 replies

1. Elechadram
    OP

Member Elechadram GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Aw mah Gawd.. Just aw mah Gawd. When I look at the Game help, hints and tips sub-forum I only see topics about "HGSS Help", "Help me with Pokémon HG", "HGSS trubbel" etc. etc.

I'm sorry, but I (****)-ing hate it. It's irritating and annoying. (****) you stupid Pokémon trainers! I hope you guys get killed by a (****)-ing Bulbasaur you lame ass noobs!

And also, why can't you (****)-ers just go to google and search there?! If you can't find anything then search for answers in your own!

DAMN.

*Ahem*. Excuse me for my behavior but this had to be said. If you want to yell at me, be mad, be angry or just have a nice conversation, then say it. Your words don't hurt me, they only suck.

Thank you.

2. syko5150

Member syko5150 GBAtemp Syko!

United States
    LOL! its basically the same game as the old gold/silver they can just look up guides on those games...

3. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    ...Somehow I agree with this. It is kinda irritating, but I choose to ignore those topics.

4. Whooosh

Member Whooosh GBAtemp Regular

Ireland
    I hate noobs [​IMG] especially when they ask questions like- OMG where can i catch pidgey or how do i get to route 222(you Fucking walk [​IMG] )

Or what level does nincada evolve at (it'l evolve when it evolves, knowing when wont make it come any faster)

5. Takeshi

Member Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    Yes it's irritating, but you can always ignore these topics. However, your topic is also irritating because it's in the wrong section, this is definitely blog material.

6. Eerpow

Member Eerpow *swoosh*

Sweden
    Pokémon is supposed to be played without a guide that tells you every exact step to complete the game.
    Following a guide destroys the fun of exploration.

7. Whooosh

Ireland
    cant . . . ignore . . .HG/SS topics.

*strains not to press the button*

Must read.

*reads stupid noob topics and answers*

EPIC FAIL nooooooooooo

8. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Aw mah Gawd. I hate when people sound like they're fucking ten years old and can't use big boy words and instead go with astericks. Seriously, what the fuck. Or even when they have such terrible insults. If I wanted to insult someone who liked Pokemon, I would say go hump an Aerodactly so its rocky butthole will tear your foreskin off. But I'm not because it's not Pokemon's fault that there's so many stupid threads, it's the fault of stupid people. So maybe you should start having a fucking clue on anything in life because you obviously can't tell whose fault is what.

At least when I go off on a pissy rant (which I usually do) I don't back down, instead of sounding like a pussy and saying "Oh, I'm so sorry guys, my bad". Jesus Christ. Also, did this REALLY warrant a section anywhere? Especially in the wrong one? Keep your rants in blog area.

You may also consider some non-bunching panties and some of those funky pills that make your period only 4 times a year.

On a final note, congrats on making a worthless thread in the Game Help section. You're now just as worse as the Pokemon people you were "ranting" at in your hissy fit.

9. Whooosh

Ireland
    EDIT: WHY??? because i can

10. Elechadram
    OP

Netherlands
    Haha, this is freakin' awesome, I open a topic with 50% fun, 50% irritation about something and then someone's coming in and being mad..

Haha, I don't f*cking care, you can say what you want, it was just meant like a little joke with some irritation in it.. [​IMG]

Thanks Guild McCommunist, for making me smile [​IMG]

EDIT: Ow yeah, before I forget, I opened a topic in the 'NDS Games' forum where I am stuck in Pokémon HG/SS.. Plix help mah. Here.

11. yatesl

Member yatesl GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I'd say this topic is more annoying that the ones it's directed at.

That said, at least you had the decency to censor your message (albeit reluctantly), which is more than can be said of other members.

12. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    I wasn't talking about you, honestly. I was talking about the original thread.

No need to make assumptions.

Anyway, someone pull out the key, time for a lock!

13. Whooosh

Ireland
    OOOOhhhh rite LOL.

14. Shinintendo

Member Shinintendo GBAtemp Fan

Israel
  15. Elechadram
    OP

Netherlands