Gaming Aw mah Gawd..

Elechadram

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Aw mah Gawd.. Just aw mah Gawd. When I look at the Game help, hints and tips sub-forum I only see topics about "HGSS Help", "Help me with Pokémon HG", "HGSS trubbel" etc. etc.

I'm sorry, but I (****)-ing hate it. It's irritating and annoying. (****) you stupid Pokémon trainers! I hope you guys get killed by a (****)-ing Bulbasaur you lame ass noobs!

And also, why can't you (****)-ers just go to google and search there?! If you can't find anything then search for answers in your own!

DAMN.

*Ahem*. Excuse me for my behavior but this had to be said. If you want to yell at me, be mad, be angry or just have a nice conversation, then say it. Your words don't hurt me, they only suck.

Thank you.

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hate noobs
sleep.gif
especially when they ask questions like- OMG where can i catch pidgey or how do i get to route 222(you Fucking walk
wink.gif
)

Or what level does nincada evolve at (it'l evolve when it evolves, knowing when wont make it come any faster)

D

Deleted User

Yes it's irritating, but you can always ignore these topics. However, your topic is also irritating because it's in the wrong section, this is definitely blog material.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokémon is supposed to be played without a guide that tells you every exact step to complete the game.
Following a guide destroys the fun of exploration.

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cant . . . ignore . . .HG/SS topics.

*strains not to press the button*

Must read.

*reads stupid noob topics and answers*

EPIC FAIL nooooooooooo

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw mah Gawd. I hate when people sound like they're fucking ten years old and can't use big boy words and instead go with astericks. Seriously, what the fuck. Or even when they have such terrible insults. If I wanted to insult someone who liked Pokemon, I would say go hump an Aerodactly so its rocky butthole will tear your foreskin off. But I'm not because it's not Pokemon's fault that there's so many stupid threads, it's the fault of stupid people. So maybe you should start having a fucking clue on anything in life because you obviously can't tell whose fault is what.

At least when I go off on a pissy rant (which I usually do) I don't back down, instead of sounding like a pussy and saying "Oh, I'm so sorry guys, my bad". Jesus Christ. Also, did this REALLY warrant a section anywhere? Especially in the wrong one? Keep your rants in blog area.

You may also consider some non-bunching panties and some of those funky pills that make your period only 4 times a year.

On a final note, congrats on making a worthless thread in the Game Help section. You're now just as worse as the Pokemon people you were "ranting" at in your hissy fit.

Elechadram

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Haha, this is freakin' awesome, I open a topic with 50% fun, 50% irritation about something and then someone's coming in and being mad..

Haha, I don't f*cking care, you can say what you want, it was just meant like a little joke with some irritation in it..
tongue.gif

Thanks Guild McCommunist, for making me smile
smile.gif

EDIT: Ow yeah, before I forget, I opened a topic in the 'NDS Games' forum where I am stuck in Pokémon HG/SS.. Plix help mah. Here.

yatesl

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd say this topic is more annoying that the ones it's directed at.

That said, at least you had the decency to censor your message (albeit reluctantly), which is more than can be said of other members.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whooosh said:
QUOTE said:
Aw mah Gawd. I hate when people sound like they're fucking ten years old and can't use big boy words and instead go with astericks

There you go. Read my first post. I fucking removed my astericks.

No need to be such an asshole

I wasn't talking about you, honestly. I was talking about the original thread.

No need to make assumptions.

Anyway, someone pull out the key, time for a lock!

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Whooosh said:
QUOTE said:
Aw mah Gawd. I hate when people sound like they're fucking ten years old and can't use big boy words and instead go with astericks

OOOOhhhh rite LOL.

Elechadram

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guild McCommunist said:
Whooosh said:
QUOTE said:

So, if you talked about the original thread, why aren't the bold things about the thread then?
tongue.gif

QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Sep 19 2009, 02:03 PM)
Aw mah Gawd. I hate when people sound like they're fucking ten years old and can't use big boy words and instead go with astericks. Seriously, what the fuck. Or even when they have such terrible insults. If I wanted to insult someone who liked Pokemon, I would say go hump an Aerodactly so its rocky butthole will tear your foreskin off. But I'm not because it's not Pokemon's fault that there's so many stupid threads, it's the fault of stupid people. So maybe you should start having a fucking clue on anything in life because you obviously can't tell whose fault is what.

At least when I go off on a pissy rant (which I usually do) I don't back down, instead of sounding like a pussy and saying "Oh, I'm so sorry guys, my bad". Jesus Christ. Also, did this REALLY warrant a section anywhere? Especially in the wrong one? Keep your rants in blog area.

You may also consider some non-bunching panties and some of those funky pills that make your period only 4 times a year.

On a final note, congrats on making a worthless thread in the Game Help section. You're now just as worse as the Pokemon people you were "ranting" at in your hissy fit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2