OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello if you`ve seen avatar the movie rate it out of 10
rolleyes.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

I love movies and I'm very simple when it comes to rating..
This one was easily the mere top, as I expected to see visual spectacle, and it entertained me every second of it's running time.
I'm not some fanboy or anything, I simply liked it, and I also understand people who felt disappointed because of the story or something else, we're all different after all.

sKeEt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought we are suppose to TALK about Avatar? I don't like how some people these days look at movies. When you watch a movie your usually supposed to be able to relate to the characters onscreen. What did you understand about the movie? What did you take with you from it?

There is a reason this movie is so popular (regardless of how similar a story it is) and even affected people to the point of becoming depressed after watching it. You usually don't expect something from a movie, you take something from it. It's an experience that goes beyond just watching a movie. Otherwise, what do you watch it for?

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw this movie in theaters back when it was showing. I liked it, I have it on BluRay and I'm looking forward to seeing it again. 8/10.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sKeEt said:
I thought we are suppose to TALK about Avatar? I don't like how some people these days look at movies. When you watch a movie your usually supposed to be able to relate to the characters onscreen. What did you understand about the movie? What did you take with you from it?

There is a reason this movie is so popular (regardless of how similar a story it is) and even affected people to the point of becoming depressed after watching it. You usually don't expect something from a movie, you take something from it. It's an experience that goes beyond just watching a movie. Otherwise, what do you watch it for?
The OP wanted a rating of the movie. I gave him what he requested.

D

Deleted-167431

7, i think. It reminds me of Disgaea (when the humans trying to take over the neitherworld).

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even as "Pocohantas" or "Dances With Wolves" in space it was pretty good. I was it in IMAX 3D and thought it was very good visually, mainly because it lacked a lot of "OH MY GOD ITS 3D" gimmicks and made it simply a subtle part of the movie.

As for movies in 2009 though, Star Trek was better. Star Trek was fucking amazing.

Still a good movie though, but see it in 3D. Some theaters still have it in 3D.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0