The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
What I Need: All I need is an avatar and sig combination. It has to include the TV show Fringe and the anime Haibane Renmei. You may do whatever you want with them, but on the sig i'd like to have my username, a witty quote, or both. (DANGER, WILL ROBINSON, DANGER! I specify NOOOOOOOO words on the avatar!)
I'd like the avatar to be the max size an avatar can be, and the sig to be as big as you want.
Also, I like abstract images with glowy/sparkly parts.
What I Don't Want: Please don't use too much orange, green, black, or white. Some of the Fringe images you'll find are abstract-ish and generally strange, and you can use them, just don't use them too much.

Thank you in advance! I shall be awaiting for my images, if anyone takes up my request. I know i'm perfectly able to make my own avatar and sig combo, but the images I want kind of.. Well... I don't have the expertise and plus I use Gimp at home so unless I make them at school I wouldn't be able to make it at all, and it would take me until the last day of school to make them have a look I like, and generally I like other peoples' work more than my own so this is actually a double score if my request is taken up.
yay.gif

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Inunah said:
What I Need: All I need is an avatar and sig combination. It has to include the TV show Fringe and the anime Haibane Renmei. You may do whatever you want with them, but on the sig i'd like to have my username, a witty quote, or both. (DANGER, WILL ROBINSON, DANGER! I specify NOOOOOOOO words on the avatar!)
I'd like the avatar to be the max size an avatar can be, and the sig to be as big as you want.
What I Don't Want: Please don't use too much orange, green, black, or white. Some of the Fringe images you'll find are abstract-ish and generally strange, and you can use them, just don't use them too much.

Thank you in advance! I shall be awaiting for my images, if anyone takes up my request. I know i'm perfectly able to make my own avatar and sig combo, but the images I want kind of.. Well... I don't have the expertise and plus I use Gimp at home so unless I make them at school I wouldn't be able to make it at all, and it would take me until the last day of school to make them have a look I like, and generally I like other peoples' work more than my own so this is actually a double score if my request is taken up.
yay.gif

Could you be more specific, like which characters you wanna have on your set or something?
biggrin.gif

I don't know anything about those two series.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
MegaAce™ said:
Inunah said:

yay.gif

Could you be more specific, like which characters you wanna have on your set or something?
biggrin.gif

I don't know anything about those two series.
For Fringe it would have to be Olivia, Walter, and Peter... And for Haibane Renmei just whoever the hell you can find, because it's hard enough to find good pics (so far the only pics I'm able to find of it are either crappy and unusable or the same damned pic over and over).

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm posting here cus' that other thread is going mad with requests
tongue.gif

I want a Bayonetta sig/avatar, same colours but with a render (if thats what it is called
unsure.gif
) that suits the image.
Make it cooler or gtfo
mad.gif

... Please
biggrin.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Heya MegaAce, you wouldn't mind making me a avatar ( and sig if possible to match )
with Kid Goku, some orange and reds for the background and ( and my name in the sig if possible )

Thanks i'd be very grateful
smileipb2.png

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
danny600kill said:
Heya MegaAce, you wouldn't mind making me a avatar ( and sig if possible to match )
with Kid Goku, some orange and reds for the background and ( and my name in the sig if possible )

smileipb2.png
I'll do it,
If you could wait till tomorrow, have to stay up earlier tomorrow and doing some shit for school.
Maybe my internet won't be doing crazy things again, so hope you can wait.
happy.gif

And Dean, you're welcome.
biggrin.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
MegaAce™ said:
danny600kill said:

smileipb2.png
I'll do it,
If you could wait till tomorrow, have to stay up earlier tomorrow and doing some shit for school.
Maybe my internet won't be doing crazy things again, so hope you can wait.
happy.gif

And Dean, you're welcome.
biggrin.gif

Thanks so much, yeh, im in no rush, just do it whenever you have the time

Edit : Could i just add that on my avatar could it say somewhere D6K, Thx agen

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone make a professional sig and avy set from this pic. Also could anyone photoshop the pic given to 1680x1050 and add the name Hajime Saitou to it with something to make it look non-pixel.

Edit: Oh, and maybe add a moon. Thanks!

Wallpaper.png

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
danny600kill
213kc1y.jpg

2lnzles.jpg

cornaljoe
2mgqnm9.jpg

2z9heeh.jpg

KingdomBlade
2dvml90.jpg

1zl965f.jpg

Hope you like them.

@cornaljoe, sorry couldn't do anything with the wallpaper, resizeing would make it look bad because I don't have the .psd and I'm sorry about your previous request. Couldn't do it cause I can't draw with the computer. :/

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MegaAce™ said:
@cornaljoe, sorry couldn't do anything with the wallpaper, resizeing would make it look bad because I don't have the .psd and I'm sorry about your previous request. Couldn't do it cause I can't draw with the computer. :/

Awesome, thanks for the sig and avy. Could you possibly make a similiar wallpaper. The render of the character is here:
normal_wall6copy8it.png

I would like some blue background theme and a cityscape with a moon also. Thanks!

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
cornaljoe, I did what I could, hope you'll like it.
yay.gif

eqt8x1.jpg

Gonna sleep now, I'll do your request tommorow if I find the time.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste