AutoPlugin II downloading plugins against my will after installing plugin updates

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
After running AutoPlugin II and it detecting and installing plugin updates, plugins regarding Catherine: Full Body, Persona 4 Golden (two of them) and Vita Nearest Neighbour appeared out of nowhere in "ur0:tai/plugins" even though they're not set in the config.txt file. I deleted them but after running AutoPlugin II again and it detecting and installing plugin updates once more, the plugins regarding Catherine: Full Body, Persona 4 Golden and Vita Nearest Neighbour reappeared out of nowhere in "ur0:tai/plugins" and I deleted them again. Maybe they always reappear after deleting them and AutoPlugin II detecting and installing plugin updates.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Serph-DDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Im not an expert on it just a normal user. All I know is I always had issues with Auto plugin messing up my tai config but could be the plugins themselves, but maybe someone more knowledgeable then me can help you more about dodgy plugins to avoid.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Im not an expert on it just a normal user. All I know is I always had issues with Auto plugin messing up my tai config but could be the plugins themselves, but maybe someone more knowledgeable then me can help you more about dodgy plugins to avoid.

I created an issue in AutoPlugin II's GitHub repository and the developer answered me and released a new version that no longer installs plugins regarding Catherine Full Body, Persona 4 Golden and Vira Nearest Neighbour when installing plugin updates.

Reactions: Serph-DDS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto