Hacking Automatic ripping tool

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I'm just setting up with Devolution. I have 23 GC games that I want to rip, and I'm wondering if there's something to streamline the process, ie insert, rip, eject, (rinse &) repeat, without interrupting my regularly scheduled television viewing to check progress or set the next disc going.

Does this feature exist in any ripping programs or backup loaders? Also, can I rip with WiiFlow or do I need to use CleanRip?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think such a thing exists, but an open source ripper could probably be modified to do so. If WiiFlow rips proper 1:1 ISO images, you can use it. Otherwise, you need to use CleanRip. (I don't know for sure as I haven't tried ripping discs with WiiFlow, or CleanRip for that matter)

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply.

Well, I tried a rip with WiiFlow and it didn't work, so CleanRip it is. By the time I modify an open source ripper to batch rip, given that I'm not familiar writing code for the Wii, I could have ripped all my games and someone more knowledgeable than me might have beaten me to it ;)

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Basically the only difference between what you're asking for and how cleanrip already behaves is that it doesn't auto-eject the disc when done and you need to press the A button three times after inserting the next disc.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Basically the only difference between what you're asking for and how cleanrip already behaves is that it doesn't auto-eject the disc when done and you need to press the A button three times after inserting the next disc.
You're right, I can do that. Cheers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-