Auto boot with Sakura?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by NickSoapdish, Oct 8, 2009.

Oct 8, 2009

Auto boot with Sakura? by NickSoapdish at 8:11 PM (993 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. NickSoapdish
    OP

Newcomer NickSoapdish Member

United States
    Hi all, I just got an M3i to replace my first run R4 that recently died and I am digging the new features (real time save is my fav). I have a question, on the R4 it automatically went from the opening Nintendo message right to the R4 boot menu - it did this without me having to tap the screen and proceed.

I'd like to not have to tap the Nintendo screen and I'd also like to autoboot to slot 1 (without having to tap on Danny Phantom). Is it possible to do this on Sakura?

Also one other quick question, can you boot to slot 2 within Sakura? Touchpod has an option to do so that is easy to find, but I can't locate a similar one on Sakura.

Thanks for the help.

2. Matt140

Member Matt140 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    As the M3i Zero is a DSi flashcart, it doesn't support the autoboot feature (I'm not sure about the touchpod option though, I haven't tested it...)

3. NickSoapdish
    OP

Newcomer NickSoapdish Member

United States
    Ah bummer. Guess I can live with it while I am still using my DSLite. Until that dies, no need to get a DSi to replace it. Thanks for the quick reply.

4. dhjohn

Member dhjohn GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You can do the soft mod to cause the DS to always jump directly into Slot-1.

There is no direct slot-2 boot option in Sakura, though you can hold "B" while booting the DS, and it will start the DS in GBA mode.
    ~dhjohn

5. Rob_Threat

Member Rob_Threat GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Changing your DSLite settings to Auto Mode should boot any game or flash cart automatically.

To boot Slot-2... hold down B while the health & safety screen is on. Sadly, no way within Sakura as of yet. edit: dhjohn beat me to it [​IMG]