Misc Australian Mario Kart League: Ladder, Fixtures, Results!

• Thread starter armand66
  • Start date
  • Views 28,375
  • Replies 256
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

armand66

OP
It coulda went either way though Lisa, you nearly had charelle in that first race on DK, had you have caught her there things mighta changed dramatically points wise. You had a shocker on RR though, but so did Chaz, Bray was miles ahead, he had a good run heh.

You got a chance to still gain up to 6 points tomorrow night though, if you come 1st in the Losers Tier, or 1 point for last in that gp.

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
good game guys, especially that last race so close.
By the way what happens in the event of a tie?

A

armand66

OP
As rhyguy said man, tiebreaker.

If you guys had have tied on 20-20 at the end, i woulda got you guys to race in one race (not one gp), winner goes through.

That last race was intense as, in fact, the first and last races were pretty down to the wire, although on my screen voho man, you looked like you didn't start straight away on the first one lol.

A

armand66

OP
Yeh man, all i know is, i was watchin the screen, and i'm thinking, "shit he's dced", then you started going again. Given the type of course mario raceway is, that was the main one that cost you, and you had me on rainbow road till you got caught in muss' crossfire from behind.

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I fell in the lava twice on bowsers and at the end just as i was about to pass voho at the finish the lava shot up and got me on the mounds. So close. The more i play it the more i enjoy rainbow road, once you get used to it a little its one of the better tracks to play on in my opinion.

A

armand66

OP
Absolutely man, Rainbow Road is a class course to play on. Sucks copping two blue shells on it though lol:P

I made some bad mistakes on Bowsers, which is usually a strong game of mine, but luckily i again didn't get caught in the crossfire and didn't cop a blue, as someone was right with me till the halfway point of lap 3.

Wario Stadium well, yeh, whoever plays me in the 1v1 league on there= free win to them, i hate it hehe.

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rainbow road is good with heavy weight, as theres almost no obstacles in it:)

My favourite though is coconut mall though, as i was in a poster for a superhero movie:)

Elisa_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
armand66 said:
It coulda went either way though Lisa, you nearly had charelle in that first race on DK, had you have caught her there things mighta changed dramatically points wise. You had a shocker on RR though, but so did Chaz, Bray was miles ahead, he had a good run heh.

You got a chance to still gain up to 6 points tomorrow night though, if you come 1st in the Losers Tier, or 1 point for last in that gp.
Meh. I was in a rush anyway. My lil bro wanted me to play Counter Strike with him but like I suck at that xD. and on rainbow road, i had the 3 speed mushrooms, speeding across the massive circles and then what, my bro comes up to me, Lisa! I wanna play now! and then knocks my nunchuck and makes me turn left and makes me fall xD

genx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Reserved space for Bong's results.

WEEK 1
ROUND 1
LUIGIS CIRCUIT: Bong 0 vs OzModChips 0
DK SNOWBOARD CROSS: Bong 0 vs OzModChips 0
GRUMBLE VOLCANO: Bong 0 vs OzModChips 0

No show from OzModChips or any replies from him.

ROUND 2
GBA SHY GUY BEACH: Bong 1 vs Vertabray 0
N64 MARIO RACEWAY: Bong 1 vs Vertabray 0
N64 SHERBET LAND: Bong 0 vs Vertabray 1

Beatnik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good game guys. You're all too tough for me!

Dan 43
Elo 38
Beatnik 20
Big Chomp 15

I have some work to do this evening so I have to decline my place in the 8pm competition.

A

armand66

OP
I will be hosting the room for the Winners Tier now.

Can someone, from the Losers Tier, host and set up your match.

If by 8.15pm, you only have 2-3 players, start the match. BUT, make sure you click "ready?" in the room first to make sure everyone is ready to go, in case they are on the phone, or toilet, or getting a drink when you do so.

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I cant believe it i was about to cross the line in first position on rainbow road and some bastard shot that blue shell
smile.gif

Vertabray just passed me. that was intense. Good game guys.

Elisa_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YAYYAYAYAY I 'won' against Voho (no-one else came) 44 to 44. But it showed me I came first, I think Voho's gonna put on a decider..
Yep.

Elo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
sorry..but WTF was that all about ?? all the tracks mirrored??? i kept getting worthless items whatever position i was in?? sorry for the rant,but im bloody pissed bout this..is it just cause ive completed all the classes that I have to race in mirror mode now or what ??

A

armand66

OP
@Lisa, yes you have to race a decider, 44-44 isn't a win hehe. (1 race, not one gp)

@Elo, man, tell me about it, will comment more on it soon, but my god, there was some shocking stuff going on due to mirror mode lol.

@League, gimme 5-10 mins to update some stuff, then i'll post a decent comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi is old he needs Walmart PA system
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Splitter @ $39 it says. I'll consider it. Thanks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Coupon makes it 30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.