Audio Know Your Temps #1

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old8oy said:
of course, there would have to be another person interesting enough to make it worth listening to...

Gee, thanks. I just volunteered a minute ago.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
Old8oy said:
of course, there would have to be another person interesting enough to make it worth listening to...

but you added a stipulation
tongue.gif

I honestly would prefer it be done via audio. Maybe everyone posts their questions in a thread, the Temper in question picks the ones they like best and asks those people for audio and adds their own.

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old8oy said:
Xuphor said:
Old8oy said:

but you added a stipulation
tongue.gif

Ok, ok, they can make fun of my voice
tongue.gif
It'll happen anyway.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Xuphor, do you have the capability to edit together all the questions/answers on your own?

I'd fully support the idea. We just have to know if you would need assistance or not.

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Well Xuphor, do you have the capability to edit together all the questions/answers on your own?

I'd fully support the idea. We just have to know if you would need assistance or not.

Capability yes, time questionable since Fall semester just started at college I go to.

Frankly though, I have and idea on how to handle this in a much faster and easier way. I'll find you on Yahoo sometime to talk about my idea.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I'd be willing to volunteer myself and my shmexy voice after Xuphor. Actually, my voice kinda sounds gay, but I've been told it was fine. I can edit audio pretty easily using the amazing power of Audacity. I'm pretty sure it'd be doable quickly.

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingdomBlade said:
I'd be willing to volunteer myself and my shmexy voice after Xuphor. Actually, my voice kinda sounds gay, but I've been told it was fine. I can edit audio pretty easily using the amazing power of Audacity. I'm pretty sure it'd be doable quickly.

Same program I use, but still, I'm with Vulpes on Yahoo now, if my idea is doable, it'll be a huge headache saver for everyone involved.

D

Deleted_171835

Enjoyed it!
yay.gif

I would definitely participate in an audio version of Know Your Temps after editing my voice a bit in Audacity, of course!

Was this done live or were you sent the questions for you to answer on your own time?

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this particular one was done by us sending him the questions and then Rydian edited them together.
But we're working on a way to do something like this live.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: Ive never done that before