ROM Hack Attn. any homebrew game designers

kataro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new on this site, but the main reason I joined was to find any one who felt like telling me how you go about creating a ds game, what programs are needed, what programming language I need to know, the works. I'm willing to learn whatever I need but I just need someone to help me know what I need in order to do this. Thank you in advance, please no unnecessarily rude comments or flaming. ^^

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm new on this site, but the main reason I joined was to find any one who felt like telling me how you go about creating a ds game, what programs are needed, what programming language I need to know, the works. I'm willing to learn whatever I need but I just need someone to help me know what I need in order to do this. Thank you in advance, please no unnecessarily rude comments or flaming. ^^

devkitPRO is a toolchain for DS programming. Pretty much all you need.
I'm pretty sure it's C++ that you're supposed to learn.

Wikibook on C++ programming
DS Homebrew Guide - pretty comphrehensive

I'm pretty sure some actual programmers around here on GBAtemp will help out more.

kataro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much, thats just what I needed, if any othershave useful info that would be awesome, but this might just be enough =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)