Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I hope they keep their word. I will certainly NOT buy it. I hope I never see another Mega Man game...ever, in any form. Die, Mega Man, die!Â
ph34r.gif

Capcom has yet to release a good Megaman game since Megaman Zero for the GBA...even that wasn't even that great of a game.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@^
ALL the games sucked! You couldn't even crouch!!
Jokes-aside, I wish there were more remakes for the DS. It would certainly get a lot of sales. Look at Super Mario All-Stars/New Super Mario Bros. They should make a remake of the Megaman X games.

ismaboof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What capcom needs to do is dump ZX, battlenetwork, and what other crappy cash ins and make good games again. Megaman 2 powered up for DS would be greater than Megaman ZX EXE 7.5 Blue Dragon.

1. We need ZX to bridge the gap between Zero and Legends (my fav MM series btw)
2. Agreed. EXE was unnecessary and Starforce just continued it.
3. PU2 should be made, yes.
4. There will never be a crossover between Megaman games except as cameos of Capcom VS games.

I just said #4 cause capcom will do that when they run out of ideas. That game would suck

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What capcom needs to do is dump ZX, battlenetwork, and what other crappy cash ins and make good games again. Megaman 2 powered up for DS would be greater than Megaman ZX EXE 7.5 Blue Dragon.

1. We need ZX to bridge the gap between Zero and Legends (my fav MM series btw)
2. Agreed. EXE was unnecessary and Starforce just continued it.
3. PU2 should be made, yes.
4. There will never be a crossover between Megaman games except as cameos of Capcom VS games.

I just said #4 cause capcom will do that when they run out of ideas. That game would suck
I'm guessing you've never played Capcom vs. marvel or SNK?

Those games pwned ass.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its real sad that no one likes Megaman anymore. I'm a hardcore Megaman fan and I personally think ZX is a great series. Although the story is a bit wacked, the gameplay is pretty top notched IMO.

EXE/Battle Network, DASH/Legends, Ryuusei/Starforce are all bad examples of Megaman games and all need to be canned.
tongue.gif

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Rockman games were always great and I played them for my whole life. It's by far my favourite game series.

I'd buy it if I had money for it.
Games on Brazil are always so overpriced
cry.gif

I like MegamanZero\ZX because they use saber.

X/ZXA they use buster, I hate it
Weird, I'm just like the opposite... I prefer attacking the enemy safely from far away
nyanya.gif

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
What?! No way man. ZX is not classic styles, but it's still a great game (unless there's something really wrong with ZXA?) It's like comparing Sonic Genesis to Sonic Rush or *shudders* Sonic Rivals and/or Adventure. Heck, the X games were already different enough to blue bomber; more focused on cool, less on precision.

Okay, perhaps having both a great saber and a great buster makes it lose uniqueness. TBH, the later X games sucked and the classics never really got much better past the first 3. Capcom probably don't want to churn out some more as yet because so many ppl have complained about the blatant milking already. Metroid-styles can work; we're just still testing waters is all.

It's great what Konami are doing with Contra. An even more topical question here is why don't they do something similar with Castlevania. Ever since that awe-inspiring SotN, they've left the origins behind. DXC isn't what I really wanted either; already run that game to death in the last 2 years, had enough.

Btw, i don't have the foggiest what this thread is s'posed to be about; I just zipped onto the 2nd page. Anyone else looking forward to that DS action game where you play as a pig? Oink

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unless there's something really wrong with ZXA?
From playing the Japanese version, Its not bad just not great. I think everyone who played it when it got dumped kinda said the same thing.

I reckon that NOBODY should buy this game! Then Capcom will go "Holy shit what will we do with Mega Man?" do a load of research and polls and maybe bring the guy back with something either retrotastic or different but good.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What they need to do is stop already with the Mega Man and Phoenix Wright, and start giving us original RE games on the DS, as well as another Viewtiful Joe. (Clover, come back!)
cry.gif

Cairpre

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wish they'd use this logic on the Star Force games instead of the ZX ones...
That goes double for me. I stuck by the Battle Network series even with all the lazy "sequels". Star Force is just depressing.
frown.gif

I still like their side-scrolling games, but I would've preferred a direct sequel to ZX than a mini-spinoff. Not a big fan of replacing old heroes with newbies.
wink2.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
They really need to make a new Zero game instead of this ZX crap, that game did not end well and needs a sequel.

ZERO CAN'T DIE DAMNIT!

Also, lack of swords in Advent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-