OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malta
Hey guys. I know I'm not exactly a regular in these parts - I remember registering only to be able to participate in the Tetris tournament (which I got knocked out of in the first round XD) so I feel a little guilty asking for this favour. I honestly have nowhere better to go, though, so I'd be grateful if I could take a little bit of your time to check this out.

I make a part of this local (I live on a little mediterranean island called Malta) gaming website called playReaction, and I help by writing certain news or otherwise gaming related posts. Some time ago I had the idea to make a sort of series in which I recommend a small number of freeware games and explain why I think they're worth playing. It's not meant to be serious - it's just a way I can train myself to write a little better as it's my dream to become a video game journalist.

What I'm asking you guys to do for me is just read my stuff and give me constructive feedback on what you thought of my writing style, grammar and so on - and where you think I could possibly improve my skills. Or if not that, you could always just discuss the ideas I put forth in them. I love hearing people's views about the things I think about.

I'll be posting more in the future so if you guys like it, I'll keep putting up updates. Obviously, if not - I won't. No use spamming stuff nobody wants to see.
shy.gif

Thanks in advance.
happy.gif

THeLL

Trophies
Website
www.acekard3ds.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not a genious in this but I think you should start less sentences with 'I' I know that you should avoid to use I in normal articles and I also think this is the case in articles like this.

FragMagnet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malta
I'm glad you think so about my country, pacha ^^

and TheLL, you are so right! Thank you for that - I guess my egotism has a strong influence on my writing too! I'll make sure to cut down on the I's from here on. Thanks
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: yawn