MODman01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys!

Got some good news for ya.

I think I fixed 50% of all the bugs in the patch (crashes).

Now that I finished 50% of the story without any crash I wanted to share the patch with you.

So... what is it that I want, I want as many people possible to play the campaign up to 50%.

And that doesnt mean just the main storyline but also all the extra conversations in the openworld.

How to begin:

Select a new game (easy I recommend because this way you can play way faster through the missions).

What to do when you find a crash (or an other bug)?

Contact me on reddit, (please DONT put your crash report in the comment section)

What do I want from you?

A video of the whole conversation of the crash (including the crash itself)

(If you dont encounter any bugs up to 50% I want to know it too)

Thats all, if you have any questions dont be afraid to contact me on reddit.

Here is the link for the patch: mga.nz/file/nfISBKBJ#39AGKLaAZK01cB_L_RFMYK9y_3R9GQm2tYO0AoAaoZM

Put back the 'e' from mega manually. (otherwise I couldn't post the link)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important message: I think I can clearly say that the story is crash free up to 50%. Now the problems I am facing are all the extra conversations. I would like everyone to focus on them. That are the conversations out side the main story (friendship levels... that kind of stuff). Thanks for your time!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by MODman01,

Carlanga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In spanish there has been a translation that works for the story mode only and so far in my playing has been good

r3nz0k

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, do you think if is it possible to make a french patch ?

I have found interesting link about it but i can't post them :(

Deleted member 323844

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Final fixed patch is a new improved patch or the same patch from one year ago?

Reddit post was updated 5 months ago, so I guess it is the original file, but I'm a bit confused :rofl:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative