Hacking Atmosphere to be estimated released in Summer 2018 for ALL firmwares.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
markio versions should not hit stores until September, maybe even later! :)
Okay thanks for that. I was really worried for a second now I just need to buy a system on 3.0-4.1. I have another question too. Would the dolphin emulator be able to run on this. If not I’ll have to buy myself another desktop.

reminon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CFW will be for All firmware 2.x to 4.x

Force me B-)
Correction. All firmwares 1.0-4.x will be easy. 5.x-x.xx are still fully exploitable, just more complicated. Can't fix a bootrom bug, without a hardware revision. Mariko will be a problem though. Also, nobody cares about your piracy needs.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay thanks for that. I was really worried for a second now I just need to buy a system on 3.0-4.1. I have another question too. Would the dolphin emulator be able to run on this. If not I’ll have to buy myself another desktop.
That's currently up to whether the Dolphin devs would be on board to port it over. The raw power is there, in terms of hardware, and the fact that the OS is super low-level on the hardware will help it (rather than running Android on top of it), but the fact that the OS isn't standard means more work will have to go into it than just porting the Android version over

That said, what do you mean "another" desktop? You might be able to get away with just upgrading parts; if you want help with that, you can PM me

Reactions: Queen of SoS

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's currently up to whether the Dolphin devs would be on board to port it over. The raw power is there, in terms of hardware, and the fact that the OS is super low-level on the hardware will help it (rather than running Android on top of it), but the fact that the OS isn't standard means more work will have to go into it than just porting the Android version over

That said, what do you mean "another" desktop? You might be able to get away with just upgrading parts; if you want help with that, you can PM me
By another I meant I have to buy another my old one caught on fire 4 months ago. I had to throw it out unfortunately:(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

By another I meant I have to buy another my old one caught on fire 4 months ago. I had to throw it out unfortunately:(
And hopefully they do decide to port it over unless Nintendo has something going on with the wii/GameCube games. Hopefully we will have all the games and not just a selected few.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
How much is left for the summer? I need to play Zelda Botw :(

I love how the assumption of cfw = piracy. I have one of my switches on 1.0 and just can't wait to purchase dlc. I am just hunting down seeds to get my golden poop at this point

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never heard that expression before... what does it mean lol?
Believe it or not
breath-of-the-wild-maronus-geschenk-hestus-gift.jpg

Geezerdorf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
To be fair, it's a funny joke (if only exactly once) to realize that what you've been collecting this whole time are tiny turds
Wait. Really? Was i the only one on the first assumption that the Kolog "Seeds" looked like poop? Many who know me and saw me playing BoTW on WiiU also said it.
Huh. Maybe i have a twisted way to see things indeed. Glad that even the developers took the joke of the collectables in such way, but color me surprised!

Returning to the topic at hand. I wonder, will Atmosphere have something akin to "Themes"? I'd like to "Customize" the main menu of the Switch, as it is sort of...bland when it comes to the interface (i get the idea of minimalistic menus to get to the games), but i still think that you could get a sweet middle ground for it. Kinda like the 3DS has.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait. Really? Was i the only one on the first assumption that the Kolog "Seeds" looked like poop? Many who know me and saw me playing BoTW on WiiU also said it.
Huh. Maybe i have a twisted way to see things indeed. Glad that even the developers took the joke of the collectables in such way, but color me surprised!

Returning to the topic at hand. I wonder, will Atmosphere have something akin to "Themes"? I'd like to "Customize" the main menu of the Switch, as it is sort of...bland when it comes to the interface (i get the idea of minimalistic menus to get to the games), but i still think that you could get a sweet middle ground for it. Kinda like the 3DS has.
I asked about that in the discord. The "themes" currently are hard-coded and would take lots of patching and work to get custom themes. Basically until nintendo introduces an actual theme function, you likely won't have custom themes.

Reactions: peteruk

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I asked about that in the discord. The "themes" currently are hard-coded and would take lots of patching and work to get custom themes. Basically until nintendo introduces an actual theme function, you likely won't have custom themes.

So once official themes come out (outside the pre loaded ones) from the eshop its a pipe dream

Geezerdorf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

So once official themes come out (outside the pre loaded ones) from the eshop its a pipe dream

Well, i had to make the question. Poking around, i saw nothing about it, but still, wanted to see if there was a chance, even a sliver of it to happen.
Oh well. Here's hoping that Nintendo considers it on the road (doubt, but who knows?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom