Hacking Atmosphére Release Date, Release Features And Planned Features Announced

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the user is not expected to enter RCM, but the user is able to do it without modifiying the console

No, THIS is not the fuck up. This is the intended behaviour. Its not for debugging but for repairing purposes.

You cannot call something a modification, if nothing is modified
A tool to enter rcm is not modding the system hardware its not a true hardware mod by any terms my joycon is modded not my switch hes right you all know that right?

Reactions: KK31184 and c80

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They said their exact words were within a week after I linked my account I went from having errors to having none my response was how can you check errors without me sending them they said it sends them before signin along with system version .
Were you using homebrew or anything? From what where you having error?

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were you using homebrew or anything? From what where you having error?
The errors didnt mater the concealment of errors was my ban .And to answer your question all the errors were from failed attempts on xci redirection mostly all sysmodule related.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm not following a wrong ideology nor even bother to respond to that nonsense anymore.

Out of that, has there been any mention if the release will also come with the supposed patched exploit?
There is mention of Fusee in it, but I am not sure if it will just be Atmosphere or if the exploit will be released as well.

Reactions: charlieb

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ignore him, he's either thick or trolling.
@c80 ignore them ."They hardmodded their wii with smashstack" its not a hardware mod its a tool to trigger rcm hardware is not affected in anyway other than glitching the tegra to recovery . Another note to all that want a warm/cold boot ASLR is a nightmare ive bricked so many times trying to implement changes .

Reactions: KK31184 and c80

Th3C0d3br34k3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
How far are we from a CFW that could be installed permanently on the Switch without using RCM over and over? Or sigpatches staying inyected and working on the console?

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How far are we from a CFW that could be installed permanently on the Switch without using RCM over and over? Or sigpatches staying inyected and working on the console?
for all firmwares? maybe never unless there's an EOL coldboot that'll end up working on everything. despite the high level of system penetration early on here that's not something you would release for years even if it does exist

Th3C0d3br34k3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
for all firmwares? maybe never unless there's an EOL coldboot that'll end up working on everything. despite the high level of system penetration early on here that's not something you would release for years even if it does exist

And what about that ''warmboot''?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To permanently 'install' or more accurately flash anything to the Switch, it needs to be signed with Nintendo's personal key which is not kept on the console but rather somewhere in their HQ. Even on the 3DS, we could never permanently flash any CFW because these consoles are designed to reject anything not properly signed. B9S is not a CFW, its an exploit much like Fusee Gelee (but with more steps) that allows a CFW like Luma to be loaded automatically but not permanently.
Its useless after 5.x
Not the entire exploit chain. Parts of it were patched out, but it hasn't been fully patched out hence why it is being kept under wraps.

Reactions: leda

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To permanently 'install' or more accurately flash anything to the Switch, it needs to be signed with Nintendo's personal key which is not kept on the console but rather somewhere in their HQ. Even on the 3DS, we could never permanently flash any CFW because these consoles are designed to reject anything not properly signed. B9S is not a CFW, its an exploit much like Fusee Gelee (but with more steps) that allows a CFW like Luma to be loaded automatically but not permanently.
Not the entire exploit chain. Parts of it were patched out, but it hasn't been fully patched out hence why it is being kept under wraps.
Which if it comes it wont be till the new chip is out and im not talking the ipatched ones the actual Model 002 .

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
My guess is they are not planning on releasing it because Team Xecuter will miraculously release the same thing moments after the revision hits github and SX OS fanboys will be lining up to suck their balls.

TX wont release it. Warm boot would mean you dont need their dongle, they wont do that as they want the $$$$

Reactions: leda and machinoman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto