Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waze0613
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,815,584
  • Replies Replies 9,434
  • Likes Likes 93
Glad you cleared that up for us. I wouldn't have had a chance of identifying you as an attention seeker otherwise...

Also glad you got involved. Let me spoon feed you some sarcasm.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

lmao the reference

Yea I suppose that movie came out when alot of these guys didn't even know how to wipe their ass yet. At least someone got it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GizmoTheGreen
Translation: I'm one step closer to being able to gen pokemon!
Hey! I like the idea for a possible hack for Let's go Eevee or Pikachu!
The game's simple, yet fun, but it'll be interesting to know how much can we put inside of it! Same will go for 2019's pokemon game.


did you really screenshot a picture of my hand
Michael, are you really surprised? People often do weird (and even weirder) things on the internet all the time. Not justifying it, but i'm saying this is tame in comparison to other places and other stuff.

Here's hoping you never have to suffer what others had. Mexico has a wee lil' hacker scene, but we have seen more cringeworthy stuff!
 
  • Like
Reactions: shinyrocara98
Hey! I like the idea for a possible hack for Let's go Eevee or Pikachu!
The game's simple, yet fun, but it'll be interesting to know how much can we put inside of it! Same will go for 2019's pokemon game.
I mean its not like that's the whole reason SciresM began developing a CFW for the Switch sometime after they announced a new core-series Pokemon RPG game was being developed for the Switch.
 
did you really screenshot a picture of my hand
Accept our love and adoration, damn it
Who is actually spending more time on GBATemp due to homebrew development/Atmosphere pending release than their actual Switch?
I'm playing games of Splatoon and Mario Kart, between games I refresh and see my notifications. Multi-tasking, baby
 
Also glad you got involved. Let me spoon feed you some sarcasm.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ah you're ok thanks. Plenty on offer around here but thanks for the spooning!

Yea I suppose that movie came out when alot of these guys didn't even know how to wipe their ass yet. At least someone got it.

Ah you're ok thanks love. Plenty to go around in here but appreciate the spooning ;)
 

Site & Scene News