FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
notice 1.6.2 atmosphere fusee.bin is missing

Never mind found it :wacko:
Post automatically merged:

Thank you Hayato213 and impeeza for the help and everything is working at 17.0.0 no problem i was little nervous when i read lot of post that their crashes or bricked now im like 'WHEW'

Last edited by FanNintendo,

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't understand why some insist in using sysNAND even though they can just use emuNAND. You cannot modify your system and feel comfortable having Big N breathing under your neck. Consider what happened to your switches as first warning. N servers should be blocked by default end of the story.

I've never used emunand. In fact, this comment might surprise you..

Fdpg7uc.jpg

Reactions: peteruk

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I've never used emunand. In fact, this comment might surprise you..

Fdpg7uc.jpg
Hopping not to be censored, this is my opinion:

One of the few "valid" reasons to use an EmuNAND different to SysNAND is to have a "Clean" SysNAND(or even another EmuNAND) and a "Dirty" EmuNAND with "non holy" software, A.K.A. piracy.

SciresM do not condone piracy at all, so is not recommending it.

That's Why the mod scene is so rich, there are so many opinions and all together collaborate to make it so great.

Last edited by impeeza,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AIO updaters and packs are evil, because you still have no idea what the hell you're doing if you rely on them. If you read the documentation and learn to configure all of the things YOURSELF, then you will better understand how everything works, and how to avoid these issues. Not only configs, but you don't understand every single thing that's required for an update.

Those of you "helping" people by telling them to just use the HATS pack, are taking the easy way out, and you can thank yourselves for the clutter on these forums with every update.

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's just his opinion. Whoever is using sysNAND and blanking his prodinfo is quack.

Funny, cause this is just YOUR opinion too !

you should tell SciresM to remove exosphere's option to blank sysMMC PRODINFO, because it 's too stupid (for you) :glare: (You know much better than the developer of the Custom Firmware you're using)

For my part, I quite don't understand people who can't understand other people choices. If I tell you I like blue, I won't call you "dumb" because you like green. Come on. Grow a little bit. Hacking a switch opens a lot of doors, so everyone can setup what he wants, and how he wants. Bitching about other people's choice is useless. hack you Switch the way you want...but let others do the same.

ps : I used the hack on my sysMMC for a long time, I used exopshere's "blank PRODINFO" on my sysMMC...and I really don't care what you think about that ! :grog:

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's just his opinion. Whoever is using sysNAND and blanking his prodinfo is quack.
He doesn't blank his prod info. He ACTUALLY does not pirate at all, and does not install nsp files. If the only homebrew you use is in the form of NRO, launched from the HBMENU, and you do not use cheats on games that go online, then there is zero chance of getting banned for using Atmosphere.

I personally boot to CFW SYSNAND to get the FW updates naturally, then dump them to update my emummc. I do this because CFW tends to protect boot0, and if a major firmware update overwrites boot0 and you use a mod chip, you're then forced to reset your chip and retrain, which is a pain. Of course, if you've ever installed an nsp or installed tinfoil on your sysnand, all bets are off. My sysnand is perfectly clean.

Last edited by urherenow,
Reactions: impeeza

DjCanigia

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I accidentally upgraded the switch to firmware 17 without putting it back with incognito rcm, and so I am without imei and it gives me the error. incognito rcm for firmware 17 I don't think is out yet, is there any other fix? Thanks!

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I am wanting to update my hackable switch so I can play gamecart zelda totk. My Switch currently sits at FW 15.0.1. I know that I also need to update hekate and atmosphere also, but how do I go through doing this? Also, I read that "Please be sure to update fusee when upgrading to 1.6.2". How do I do that? Help greatly appreciated :)

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi guys. I am wanting to update my hackable switch so I can play gamecart zelda totk. My Switch currently sits at FW 15.0.1. I know that I also need to update hekate and atmosphere also, but how do I go through doing this? Also, I read that "Please be sure to update fusee when upgrading to 1.6.2". How do I do that? Help greatly appreciated :)
There is a tutorial about upgrade, please use the search bar at top, or go to noob paradise.

cicci084

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Download the new package as soon as you see fit to update it.
Before doing so, read the news log.
Good evening guys.
Yesterday I finally solved the problem.
I solved it and I want to write how I did it.
First of all, I thank all of you for the support you have provided me.

The cause of my problem was the MAC (computer) that I used to copy the files inside the microsd.

It was the master "Stethix" himself who gave me this answer. Considering that I had followed all the guides to the letter and despite this I had crash problems, I decided to ask him directly (via WhatsApp).
Surprisingly he responded to me instantly and instantly he gave me the solution.

As soon as I sent him the photo of the atmosf€r€ crash he immediately asked if I had used a Mac to perform the operations and, immediately after my confirmation he first gave me the solution which I will post below, then he explained to me why the mac doesn't get along with h@cking operations.

Below is everything you need, for those like me who might have difficulty if they use a Mac.

Obviously it's not my own making, so, in addition to you, I also thank Sir Sthetix in public.

--------------------------------------------

SOLUTION

You need to to the archive bit fix in hekate to fix that issue, mac is weird with hacking stuff.
(foto guide)

The macs computers adds a prefix in front of every files: “ ._ “ that prefix. Mac is designed to be like that, we cannot avoid it, as a matter of "backup" and "search" purpose.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-10-30 at 23.04.23.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-10-30 at 23.04.23.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 22
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-10-30 at 23.04.23 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-10-30 at 23.04.23 (1).jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 12
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-10-30 at 23.04.23 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-10-30 at 23.04.23 (2).jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 15

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Good evening guys.
Yesterday I finally solved the problem.
I solved it and I want to write how I did it.
First of all, I thank all of you for the support you have provided me.

The cause of my problem was the MAC (computer) that I used to copy the files inside the microsd.

It was the master "Stethix" himself who gave me this answer. Considering that I had followed all the guides to the letter and despite this I had crash problems, I decided to ask him directly (via WhatsApp).
Surprisingly he responded to me instantly and instantly he gave me the solution.

As soon as I sent him the photo of the atmosf€r€ crash he immediately asked if I had used a Mac to perform the operations and, immediately after my confirmation he first gave me the solution which I will post below, then he explained to me why the mac doesn't get along with h@cking operations.

Below is everything you need, for those like me who might have difficulty if they use a Mac.

Obviously it's not my own making, so, in addition to you, I also thank Sir Sthetix in public.

--------------------------------------------

SOLUTION

You need to to the archive bit fix in hekate to fix that issue, mac is weird with hacking stuff.
(foto guide)

The macs computers adds a prefix in front of every files: “ ._ “ that prefix. Mac is designed to be like that, we cannot avoid it, as a matter of "backup" and "search" purpose.
yeah, the bit fix is a problem with MAC users, that's why is on everyone of the guides.

Reactions: cicci084

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, probably that combination wasnt playtested or the stats were from an earlier version