Hacking Atmosphere IGNORES my BCT.ini :(

cubes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've seen many cool Atmosphere bootscreens posted here on GBAtemp and I really wanted to try them out!

On the dedicated GitHub page I learned that in order to activate a custom bootlogo, I will have to copy the BCT.ini from the "config_templates" into "config" and add the following line:

[stage2]
custom_splash = path/to/bootlogo.bmp

in my case

[stage2]
custom_splash = bootloader/emunand.bmp

unknown.png

Sadly, when I launch my emuNAND, the default Atmosphere bootlogo still appears. :(

The bootlogo IS in the right format, size and rotation. It already worked with hekate too.

Any help would be awesome!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen many cool Atmosphere bootscreens posted here on GBAtemp and I really wanted to try them out!

On the dedicated GitHub page I learned that in order to activate a custom bootlogo, I will have to copy the BCT.ini from the "config_templates" into "config" and add the following line:

[stage2]

in my case

[stage2]

unknown.png

Sadly, when I launch my emuNAND, the default Atmosphere bootlogo still appears. :(

The bootlogo IS in the right format, size and rotation. It already worked with hekate too.

How is your SD card formatted?

JayBae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

[stage2]

in my case

[stage2]

unknown.png

Did you ever figure this out? I've been trying to figure out wtf "BCT.ini" even is, cause my switch lacks this file entirely!

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
you can not change the Atmosphère boot logo with setting files anymore, you can:

any case you will need create new patches for the new Package3 file you obtain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: