Hacking Atmosphere black screen right after launch

guydedordogne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there,

That's been 2 years that I played on my hacked switch. . I started to hack it at version 9.0. Then I update my switch in 11.0.0 with choix_du_jour, and it worked fine.
2 month ago, I tried to update again my Switch with choix_du_jour for the version 13.0.0 (or 13.1.0 don't remember exactly) and i got a crash at the end of the update.
Since that, impossible to launch atmosphere. I still can go in the hekate menu with tegraRCM. Once I am in, I can launch the payload fusee, the switch displays a blue screen of atmosphere for 1 seconde and then I have a black screen and nothing happens.

I told myself the update with choix_du_jour was the problem so I update my switch with Nintendo servors to get it in 13.1.0. It didn't change my problem.

I tried many solutions that I found in this forum :
- I update the last version of atmosphere by deleting all the files in my sd card exept Nintendo and emuMMC folder. I tried it with the 1.2.4 and 1.2.5 versions with and without sigpatches... still the same problem.

-I checked my hekate_ipl.ini file and it seems correct :
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
backlight=100

[CFW - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[CFW - emuMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
atmosphere=1

[Stock - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
emummc_force_disable=1
stock=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

-Weird thing (or not), my switch seems to turn in rcm mode when the black screen appears. Indeed, once I'm having a black screen after I have launched the fusee payload, I am removing the sd card to change some files in my PC and when I'm connecting the switch on my PC, tegraRCM detects it and tells me the message "ready to inject payload". After reinjecting the payload via tegraRCM, I have this screen (see below or attached)

Does anyone could help me ?

Thank you

Attachments

• screen-after-reinjecting-via-tegra.jpeg
    screen-after-reinjecting-via-tegra.jpeg
    860.4 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: Donnie-Burger

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May be your emuNand is corrupt. Why don't you try to create another emuNand and boot into that. You've got nothing to lose. Have you tried booting into [CFW - sysMMC]?

guydedordogne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you very much wiiNinja ! I followed your advice and it works fine. Only one problem, I can't see my old games anymore thow my sdcard is almost full (because of them). Do you know why ?

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you very much wiiNinja ! I followed your advice and it works fine. Only one problem, I can't see my old games anymore thow my sdcard is almost full (because of them). Do you know why ?
you cant see them because theyre on the corrupted emunand the easiest thing you can do is to erase the corrupted emunand or do a complete fresh sd setup

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

That's been 2 years that I played on my hacked switch. . I started to hack it at version 9.0. Then I update my switch in 11.0.0 with choix_du_jour, and it worked fine.
2 month ago, I tried to update again my Switch with choix_du_jour for the version 13.0.0 (or 13.1.0 don't remember exactly) and i got a crash at the end of the update.
Since that, impossible to launch atmosphere. I still can go in the hekate menu with tegraRCM. Once I am in, I can launch the payload fusee, the switch displays a blue screen of atmosphere for 1 seconde and then I have a black screen and nothing happens.

I told myself the update with choix_du_jour was the problem so I update my switch with Nintendo servors to get it in 13.1.0. It didn't change my problem.

I tried many solutions that I found in this forum :
- I update the last version of atmosphere by deleting all the files in my sd card exept Nintendo and emuMMC folder. I tried it with the 1.2.4 and 1.2.5 versions with and without sigpatches... still the same problem.

-I checked my hekate_ipl.ini file and it seems correct :
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
backlight=100

[CFW - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1

[CFW - emuMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
atmosphere=1

[Stock - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
emummc_force_disable=1
stock=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

-Weird thing (or not), my switch seems to turn in rcm mode when the black screen appears. Indeed, once I'm having a black screen after I have launched the fusee payload, I am removing the sd card to change some files in my PC and when I'm connecting the switch on my PC, tegraRCM detects it and tells me the message "ready to inject payload". After reinjecting the payload via tegraRCM, I have this screen (see below or attached)

Does anyone could help me ?

Thank you

Reactions: rantex92

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat