Hacking Atmosphere black screen right after launch

guydedordogne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there,

That's been 2 years that I played on my hacked switch. . I started to hack it at version 9.0. Then I update my switch in 11.0.0 with choix_du_jour, and it worked fine.
2 month ago, I tried to update again my Switch with choix_du_jour for the version 13.0.0 (or 13.1.0 don't remember exactly) and i got a crash at the end of the update.
Since that, impossible to launch atmosphere. I still can go in the hekate menu with tegraRCM. Once I am in, I can launch the payload fusee, the switch displays a blue screen of atmosphere for 1 seconde and then I have a black screen and nothing happens.

I told myself the update with choix_du_jour was the problem so I update my switch with Nintendo servors to get it in 13.1.0. It didn't change my problem.

I tried many solutions that I found in this forum :
- I update the last version of atmosphere by deleting all the files in my sd card exept Nintendo and emuMMC folder. I tried it with the 1.2.4 and 1.2.5 versions with and without sigpatches... still the same problem.

-I checked my hekate_ipl.ini file and it seems correct :
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
backlight=100

[CFW - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[CFW - emuMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
atmosphere=1

[Stock - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
emummc_force_disable=1
stock=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

-Weird thing (or not), my switch seems to turn in rcm mode when the black screen appears. Indeed, once I'm having a black screen after I have launched the fusee payload, I am removing the sd card to change some files in my PC and when I'm connecting the switch on my PC, tegraRCM detects it and tells me the message "ready to inject payload". After reinjecting the payload via tegraRCM, I have this screen (see below or attached)

Does anyone could help me ?

Thank you

Attachments

• screen-after-reinjecting-via-tegra.jpeg
    screen-after-reinjecting-via-tegra.jpeg
    860.4 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: Donnie-Burger

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May be your emuNand is corrupt. Why don't you try to create another emuNand and boot into that. You've got nothing to lose. Have you tried booting into [CFW - sysMMC]?

guydedordogne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you very much wiiNinja ! I followed your advice and it works fine. Only one problem, I can't see my old games anymore thow my sdcard is almost full (because of them). Do you know why ?

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you very much wiiNinja ! I followed your advice and it works fine. Only one problem, I can't see my old games anymore thow my sdcard is almost full (because of them). Do you know why ?
you cant see them because theyre on the corrupted emunand the easiest thing you can do is to erase the corrupted emunand or do a complete fresh sd setup

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

That's been 2 years that I played on my hacked switch. . I started to hack it at version 9.0. Then I update my switch in 11.0.0 with choix_du_jour, and it worked fine.
2 month ago, I tried to update again my Switch with choix_du_jour for the version 13.0.0 (or 13.1.0 don't remember exactly) and i got a crash at the end of the update.
Since that, impossible to launch atmosphere. I still can go in the hekate menu with tegraRCM. Once I am in, I can launch the payload fusee, the switch displays a blue screen of atmosphere for 1 seconde and then I have a black screen and nothing happens.

I told myself the update with choix_du_jour was the problem so I update my switch with Nintendo servors to get it in 13.1.0. It didn't change my problem.

I tried many solutions that I found in this forum :
- I update the last version of atmosphere by deleting all the files in my sd card exept Nintendo and emuMMC folder. I tried it with the 1.2.4 and 1.2.5 versions with and without sigpatches... still the same problem.

-I checked my hekate_ipl.ini file and it seems correct :
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
backlight=100

[CFW - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1

[CFW - emuMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
atmosphere=1

[Stock - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
emummc_force_disable=1
stock=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

-Weird thing (or not), my switch seems to turn in rcm mode when the black screen appears. Indeed, once I'm having a black screen after I have launched the fusee payload, I am removing the sd card to change some files in my PC and when I'm connecting the switch on my PC, tegraRCM detects it and tells me the message "ready to inject payload". After reinjecting the payload via tegraRCM, I have this screen (see below or attached)

Does anyone could help me ?

Thank you

Reactions: rantex92

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit