Hacking Atmosphere 0.9.3 Nsp flight mode

sqniarz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi
I install atmosphere 0.9.3 with sdsetup on my switch and download 2 games in NSP. I transfer they with goldleaf 0.5 and install on the console. When i try to start a game i have a report to turn off flight mode same as picture. I try to turn off flight mode but it doesn't help. I have a report i don't own this product and must bought from nintendo shop. Any sugesstions ?

Attachments

• IMG_20190905_144517.jpg
    IMG_20190905_144517.jpg
    698.4 KB · Views: 219

Loltag22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi
I install atmosphere 0.9.3 with sdsetup on my switch and download 2 games in NSP. I transfer they with goldleaf 0.5 and install on the console. When i try to start a game i have a report to turn off flight mode same as picture. I try to turn off flight mode but it doesn't help. I have a report i don't own this product and must bought from nintendo shop. Any sugesstions ?
Did you select the option "Ignore Firmware version" while installing that game? And, further, do you have the latest FW version?

IPLbug

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem on a ipatched switch with no cfw with installed digital games I legit bought it seems digital games require internet access prior to be opened on the switch as of version 8.1. My ff7 and dragon quest demo among other games do this when I’m in airplane mode I have bought a none ipatched switch tablet and I’m wondering if this is a issue also that has a fix

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv