Just as promised, a new update for the legendary Nintendo Switch CFW Atmosphere has been released, giving users support for the latest Switch firmware--12.0.2. There's not much new beyond compatibility, but there are a few stability tweaks and minor bugfixes involving crashes with erpt and dns.mitm. As always, you can get the latest release from the project's GitHub and make sure your hacked Switch is primed and ready to go.
Happy June 15th! Atmosphere 0.19.3 has released: https://t.co/r3SAZ0ikvR— Michael (@SciresM) May 12, 2021
Support was added for 12.0.2, and there were general system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.
I hope you all enjoy! :)
- Support was added for 12.0.2.
- A number of minor issues were fixed, including:
- An issue was fixed in dns.mitm that caused a crash when games attempted to resolve the IP address of nullptr.
- An issue was fixed in erpt that would cause an abort when booting without having ever booted stock previously.
- An issue was fixed in (file-based) emummc that caused an error on system format/downloading certain games.
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.