Hacking Atmosphere 0.19.0 Has Been Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sTo0z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1) that happens because the OFW update to v12 has updated the gamecard slot firmware. You cannot use the gamecard slot in CFW before you update your emuMMC to v12. If you want to avoid the crash you can disable the gamecard slot by adding nogc = 1 to BCT.ini
2) & 3) I am not sure but it might be because you use wrong version of sigpatches. They need to match both the version of HOS and ATM. If you get the sigpatches from either ITotalJustice or eXhumer they are for HOS 12.0 and ATM 0.19 but you are on HOS 11.0.1 & ATM 0.19

1) Nice, thanks for the explanation. Appreciate the info!

Reactions: petspeed

Burorī

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Should I still stick with 11.0.1? A lot of Homebrew apps are broken on the latest Atmosphere version

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I still stick with 11.0.1? A lot of Homebrew apps are broken on the latest Atmosphere version
Yes for now

why would you even consider updating if you know a lot of apps are currently broken ? You answered your own question

sultanbrunei

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have just installed atmosphere 0.19.0 to my switch with firmware 12.0.
I also installed latest tinfoil 11.0 by blawar by copying contents of zip to root dir of my sd card.

How do I play my games which is available previously in SX OS ?
It is not available at all in album.
Also in album, I can see tinfoil app, however everytime I clicked at tinfoil, it just like blank screen for a second, and then back to album menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte