Misc At what interval have you set your SP Relay script?

At what interval have you set your SP Relay script?

• Two minutes or less

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Three minutes

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Five minutes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Six minutes

• Ten minutes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Fifteen minutes

• More than fifteen minutes

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If your exact interval is not one of the choices, please choose the choice that comes just lower than your interval (if you have a four minute interval choose option "three minutes" and so forth).

I am just curious and want to see if certain intervals cause spamming the ranges too much. I know, we cannot force anyone to change their script, but this at least gives people some idea of what is good to use and what is not.

The Mystical One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on what I am doing. If I am trying to get a bunch of quick tags, I generally use 3. If I am going out for an hour-long run, I'll use 5. If I am going to sleep and want some by the morning, I use 45minutes.

Xellos Metallium

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
fanelia.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
i have a dedicate router just for streetpass relay but i needs a script that would run all day long. how do i do this via cron? i though that by changing second * into 0-23 would do it but it didn't. infact everytime i touch cron cmd the whole script collapse and i wont be passes all day.

i am tired of using 3dstxt.com/relay it worked real well but i dont think there is enough macs. it only last until i get the second batch of passes then i have to wait for the next 8 hours.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
i have a dedicate router just for streetpass relay but i needs a script that would run all day long. how do i do this via cron? i though that by changing second * into 0-23 would do it but it didn't. infact everytime i touch cron cmd the whole script collapse and i wont be passes all day.

Just do not touch cron file, fаive stars means run all the day!
Just checked a server log, have 134 unique IP hits for MAC list update for the last ~20 hours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gotta buy store brand hoes too