At what interval have you set your SP Relay script?

Discussion in '3DS - Nintendo Network' started by Koldur, Aug 27, 2013.

?

At what interval have you set your SP Relay script?

1. Two minutes or less

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Three minutes

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Five minutes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Six minutes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ten minutes

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. Fifteen minutes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. More than fifteen minutes

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. Koldur
    OP

Koldur Virtual Boy Ambassador

Feb 2, 2008
    Netherlands
    If your exact interval is not one of the choices, please choose the choice that comes just lower than your interval (if you have a four minute interval choose option "three minutes" and so forth).

I am just curious and want to see if certain intervals cause spamming the ranges too much. I know, we cannot force anyone to change their script, but this at least gives people some idea of what is good to use and what is not.

2. The Mystical One

The Mystical One Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 13, 2013
    United States
    Depends on what I am doing. If I am trying to get a bunch of quick tags, I generally use 3. If I am going out for an hour-long run, I'll use 5. If I am going to sleep and want some by the morning, I use 45minutes.

3. Valkart

Valkart GBAtemp Fan

Jun 24, 2009
    Colombia
    Bogotá
    I'm using the v3.3 script for dd-wrt made by duke_srg, so is like 12 minutes, and I only use it at nights when I go to sleep.

4. Xellos Metallium

Xellos Metallium Member

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2013
    United States
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    i have a dedicate router just for streetpass relay but i needs a script that would run all day long. how do i do this via cron? i though that by changing second * into 0-23 would do it but it didn't. infact everytime i touch cron cmd the whole script collapse and i wont be passes all day.

i am tired of using 3dstxt.com/relay it worked real well but i dont think there is enough macs. it only last until i get the second batch of passes then i have to wait for the next 8 hours.

5. duke_srg

duke_srg GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 1, 2011
    Serbia, Republic of
    Moscow
    Just do not touch cron file, fаive stars means run all the day!
    Just checked a server log, have 134 unique IP hits for MAC list update for the last ~20 hours.