Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
OP
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Just beat this magnificent jewel of a game and was left wondering if anyone else played it.
It''s so good, a very interesting story, amazing gameplay, and great music too!

Except nobody I asked knew what I was talking about.
So, anyone out here that shares my views about it?

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
That game is just awesome, Treasure makes some really good games, And everybody should play this.

It has a really good replayability too, Even when you get 100% you can keep playing to score, And the backgrounds/music is really good.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Yep, one of the few game I've finished with a 100% completion
smile.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To each their own, had it some years ago and couldn't stand it so I sold it. I remember the spider boss and doing a bit after but got fed up with it. Then again I also got fed up with Gradius Galaxies because like it wasn't bad, but you couldn't make out all the deadly bullets and other bs on the small screen.
biggrin.gif
I can't remember but Astro may have been a similar issue. I remember the game play being pretty tight but the challenge was stiff.

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
I remember playing that game for about 6 hours straight, loving it, and then I put it down for the day and forgot about it
frown.gif

I got it for 4.99 at Gamestop at the time, it was a great deal.

I actually picked it up today but didn't get very far because the sunlight was strong and I couldn't see the screen. It really is a gem of a game though, and he is so adorable!!

Trophies
XP
Country
Was my favorite game for the GBA for the longest time, even bought the actual game (which I only rarely do - I only get retail if I really like the game, regardless of quality). I don't really play the game anymore, but it's alway on my flash kart. Best Astroboy game by far, and that's saying a lot. The only other Astroboy game that's actually decent in recent memory and generation was the one for the PS2, which is just well, decent - not bad, but not really good either. What can I say, I'm a fanboy for atomu...
Whatever you do, do not watch the Imagi Astroboy flick nor play the games based on it. The only saving grace for the flick was Ham Egg that was voiced by Nathan Lane. Other than that, yeah, it was pretty much a fist to the nuts like VHD said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: