Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NFO:
Assassin's Creed Revelations presents the most immersive experience available in the series to date and the culmination of Ezio's adventure. In AssassinÆs Creed Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of his legendary mentor, Alta∩r, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path û one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.

In addition to EzioÆs award-winning story, the acclaimed online multiplayer experience from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood returns, refined and expanded, with more modes, more maps and more characters that allow players to test their assassin skills against others from around the world. The latest chapter in the AssassinÆs Creed saga also includes revolutionary gameplay, allowing players to manipulate the construct of DesmondÆs memories and the Animus to decipher the mysteries of his past and gain insight into the future.

Region: Free
XGD3

And I know this is in the wrong section, but FAST told me I could post any release in the other part of this section.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have yet to play the last entry in the series but I have been meaning to give it another spin.

@others I am sitting behind a bad 3g connection right now and probably will be until January so I am finding it hard to post releases (I can post names and NFOs easily enough but the mini writeups, pictures and videos are harder- you guys can visit abgx, http://www.ludibria.com/index.php?sys=x36 and your chosen pre database as well as I so I have been a bit lax) so if you want to post up a game that interests you (and there have been several these last few weeks) then feel free to post it here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: