Assassin's Creed Odyssey officially announced

IMG_8213.JPG

A French website might have leaked the next Assassin's Creed game. Jeux Video has supposedly shown a keychain for a game called Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. This keychain has a Greek-styled helmet attached, leading people to believe that Greece will be the setting of the next game's adventure. A shirt with the same Spartan helmet was also shown on ResetERA as well. This wouldn't be the first time a game in this franchise has been leaked, either. Assassin's Creed: Origins had screenshot images going around a few weeks prior to its official reveal. Regardless if this is true or false, we're incredibly likely to see a new Assassin's Creed game teased at Ubisoft's E3 Press Conference on June 11.

:arrow: Source: Keychain
:arrow: Source: Shirt

EDIT: it has been confirmed.

Delerious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's face it, there is always going to be franchise milking out there. Microsoft does it with Minecraft, Koei Tecmo does is with their Warriors games. Free market, blah blah blah. The only way they're going to stop is if people stop buying into it. Obviously that hasn't happened yet.

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as it doesn't have the level up rpg style BS then I may give it a try. AC Black flag is the only one I like and still play.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
assassin creed shouldve made a futuristic Neo-Noir game along the line of Blade Runner instead of recycling lots and lots of sand

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
assassin creed shouldve made a futuristic Neo-Noir game along the line of Blade Runner instead of recycling lots and lots of sand
Assassin's Creed should have made a FINAL installment already instead of recycling lots and lots of sand and the exact same elements, only buggier each time:P

Reactions: gameboy

giwrgos1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Guys i am from greece so i know greek mythology.I love the ac franchice but i don't understand why you don't like new ac games.Sure ac syndicate and unity was crap but origins was a very fckin good game and odyssey i think it will be the same game like origins (very good).I understand that the rpg style isn't loved by everyone(me too i prefer the oneshot counter etc from previous assassin's)but think as a more realistic way of fighting bad people.That's my opinion.

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Guys i am from greece so i know greek mythology.I love the ac franchice but i don't understand why you don't like new ac games.Sure ac syndicate and unity was crap but origins was a very fckin good game and odyssey i think it will be the same game like origins (very good).I understand that the rpg style isn't loved by everyone(me too i prefer the oneshot counter etc from previous assassin's)but think as a more realistic way of fighting bad people.That's my opinion.

It's not that we don't like new AC games, it's that there hardly are any differences between them besides the setting and amount of bugs, even the stories are kinda similar! And to be honest, the AC games I had most fun with out of them all were AC II Discovery on the NDS and the PC port of Unity, don't know why everyone on here calls Unity a bad one when it's actually the one that had the most original story rather than it be a dude doing the exact same thing in all installments (excluding 3 which was just plain bad without even needing to repeat everything). Want realism though? Then don't play AC and pick up something better:P AC's realism is going one meter away from mission target and failing to "synchronize", but apparently you running around the city like an idiot collecting feathers, posters, pidgeons and whatnot like some lunatic is perfectly "synchronized":rofl2:

PS: I'm from Greece too btw.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Πως λεγεσε φιλε???

Θοδωρής.

And this isn't the place for that, irrelevant to the thread plus you should use only English in posts:P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1