Assassin's Creed Odyssey officially announced

IMG_8213.JPG

A French website might have leaked the next Assassin's Creed game. Jeux Video has supposedly shown a keychain for a game called Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. This keychain has a Greek-styled helmet attached, leading people to believe that Greece will be the setting of the next game's adventure. A shirt with the same Spartan helmet was also shown on ResetERA as well. This wouldn't be the first time a game in this franchise has been leaked, either. Assassin's Creed: Origins had screenshot images going around a few weeks prior to its official reveal. Regardless if this is true or false, we're incredibly likely to see a new Assassin's Creed game teased at Ubisoft's E3 Press Conference on June 11.

:arrow: Source: Keychain
:arrow: Source: Shirt

EDIT: it has been confirmed.

D

Deleted User

HOW ABOUT those people who play FIFA games for decades? every year are ALWAYS same story: 22 overpaid adults chase after a little leather ball...
Oh don't even get me started on Fifa. My fucking word, no more of a boring game exists. I'd rather stick an Atari ET Cartridge up my ass and use my dick as a joystick, than to play Fifa.

Reactions: Yonatan

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Started from the bottom, now we here.
Started from the bottom, now the whole team fu**in here!

LMAO! Sorry. Every time I see something Assassin's Creed related, I end up thinking about the A.C. commercial with that Drake song.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-