asking out a girl fail

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so during lunch break at my middle school i tried to ask out a good old friend of mine known her ever since the 2nd grade and i had the words in my mind already. then i got nervouse and couldn't sayh them so guese what i said out all the words i know was hi yea hi i dont know been like that ever since. i try to ask a girl out i say the most random things so any way around this thing to tell you the truth my first gf was accidental.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"Hi yea hi"

not the biggest fail in the book, IMO. She probably thought it cute/creepy, you being so nervous around her and all. If you said something like "YOUR TITS ARE HUGE, LET'S F*CK", that would be a bit of a fail.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personuser said:
"Hi yea hi"

not the biggest fail in the book, IMO. If you said something like "YOUR TITS ARE HUGE, LET'S F*CK", that would be a bit of a fail.
Actually, if you said something like that to someone you knew pretty well, it would be pretty effective (of course, in the end it depends on the girl)

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personuser said:
"Hi yea hi"

not the biggest fail in the book, IMO. She probably thought it cute/creepy, you being so nervous around her and all. If you said something like "YOUR TITS ARE HUGE, LET'S F*CK", that would be a bit of a fail.
now what made it a fail was that every time i want to ask her out i do some thing or some one interups it's like the 3rd timee i tried to ask her out =p plus her tits aren't that big but they will grow bigger i seen her mom her mom's are qiute big so yea

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
ars25 said:
personuser said:
"Hi yea hi"

now what made it a fail was that every time i want to ask her out i do some thing or some one interups it's like the 3rd timee i tried to ask her out =p

Be careful. If it's been since second grade, you are most likely dangerously within the friend zone.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
ars25 said:
personuser said:
"Hi yea hi"

now what made it a fail was that every time i want to ask her out i do some thing or some one interups it's like the 3rd timee i tried to ask her out =p

Be careful. If it's been since second grade, you are most likely dangerously within the friend zone.
i think your kindda right but lets see

guild i see people kissing for all break and touching each other come on but it might be hormuns

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
ars25 said:
guild i see people kissing for all break and touching each other come on but it might be hormuns

Okay, that's just gross. When I was that age (well, a few years ago) I was hardly concerned with such trivial matters.

Same with me. What the hell happened that kids that age started dating? Imo, 13 is the absolute youngest those feelings should exist. Any younger and your just going off of what you've been told.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tonitonichopchop said:
Guild McCommunist said:
ars25 said:

Okay, that's just gross. When I was that age (well, a few years ago) I was hardly concerned with such trivial matters.

Same with me. What the hell happened that kids that age started dating? Imo, 13 is the absolute youngest those feelings should exist. Any younger and your just going off of what you've been told.
That's so not true. It varies between person to person. I crushed on a girl throughout middle school (starting age ~10) and the feelings I had back then were the same as ones I have now.

Xanthos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Middle schoolers doesn't has the grammerz.

All I can say to you, though, is that you should just go for it. Pretend she is ugly as sin and far below your league for the few seconds you ask her out, then maybe it won't feel as hard!

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
You're too young.

ars25 said:
personuser said:
"Hi yea hi"

her tits aren't that big but they will grow bigger i seen her mom her mom's are qiute big so yea
Yes, definitely too young.

~De arimasu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ikki said:
You're too young.
This.

As a side note, if you ask a girl out nervously and mess up, if she's into you she'll still say yes unless you don't actually ask her. Hope that helps somewhat with the nervousness issue...

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Try working on your Grammar and Spelling. It is really horrible.
cool.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
This really doesn't class as a fail in my book. It's a stumble at best. A fail is say, wanting to ask a girl out but having things in the way that prevented you from doing so, then having to leave her behind when your family betrays you and leaves you to die on the other side of the country, then finding out years later that she was so heartbroken she didn't even bother fighting her parent's sudden decision to move to the other side of the planet. I pity the poor fucker who encounters a fail of that magnitude.

...Wait a minute....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz