Not open for further replies.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
... of course we're always going to have a problem with people who don't read the first post, like that.

D'oh! I didn't even look at the content of the post, just merged it! It's what I get for trying to mod before having my second brew.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Issac said:
tj_cool: Those suggestions, are those links? IF they are it's awesome, and if they aren't: They should be
smile.gif

Yes, they are.
(Took me a while before I knew what you're talking about
tongue.gif
)

QUOTE(Rydian @ Nov 2 2010, 07:08 AM) I like how Ask doesn't show post count.

Whether it affects post count here on the forums... I think so? People tend to use post count as a method to gauge how trustworthy a user is, but some of the more helpful people here have low post counts... if those are increased by answering correct questions on Ask, then that makes sense to me.
Post count doesn't increase, no matter how much you post in Ask.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have been posting questions and answering my own questions. To anyone that thins this is a glitch it is not. Isn't this feature used to share quick tidbits of information in a Q&A Style? If this is against the rules then I am sorry.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Never make postcount related to this function in any way, though.
this

will prevent useless questions from being asked / answered just to up their post count

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose my only question would be whether or not people would actually come to Ask GBATemp, rather than post a thread when it comes to their one-shot question. How do we plan on clearly showing "one-shotters" the right way one the news leaves the front page?

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sinkhead said:
Costello has made it really easy for staff to quickly change the names of posts like that. As well as making them easier to read, it helps with the search indexing. I think he's adding a report button ASAP, you could suggest better names through that?
Will warnings from Ask GBAtemp carry over to the forums?

Off topic: Long time no see Sinkhead!
biggrin.gif
Where've you been man?

zeto432

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok how about this.
unsure.gif
I'll try not to be too vague. Can your stuff from R4 carts be used or transfered to other carts i.e Ackcrt,Supercard II?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DJ91990 said:
Hey guys, I have been posting questions and answering my own questions. To anyone that thins this is a glitch it is not. Isn't this feature used to share quick tidbits of information in a Q&A Style? If this is against the rules then I am sorry.
That's not against the rules; Costello and some of the other staff have done much the same thing already.

QUOTE(zeto432 @ Nov 11 2010, 02:03 AM) Ok how about this.
unsure.gif
I'll try not to be too vague. Can your stuff from R4 carts be used or transfered to other carts i.e Ackcrt,Supercard II?
-_-

This isn't the place to ask. Use Ask GBAtemp, rather than the thread discussing it. Be more detailed too.

MGKIPOP

Trophies
XP
Country
im not very good with the technical stuff but it there someone who can make a usercheat.dat file for me with certain games and all their cheats (ar codes) on it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: