Hacking ashes cricket 2009

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i have got wiiflow and preloader v0.30 iso v70 system menu v482 , homebrew 1.0.5 ios 61 v19.26, wii system ver 4.2e and cIOSCORPv3.5.i have just updated homebrew to 1.0.6 . when i d/l a version to the above game it did not work 100% without a save file being copyed into the wii memory so i decided to hire the game , now the problem is that my wii will not play the game with out updateing the wii consol it self and it came up with a warning that if the wii have been soft mod or modified in anyway this update will take the unauthorised updates etc ... i have also got pikmin 2 and ashes cricket are both orignal discs and they still will not work unless the wii system is updated but it does not say what it will update to

so any thoughts on this matter please

thankyou

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
many thanks for your replys i have turned off disc updates in preloader settings and the games will still not work for some reason , i would have thought that any orignal game would work ??

thankyou

2czvsb6.jpg

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How exactly does it not work? Does the Disc Channel give you an error or do you get a black screen?

edit: Turn off Force Disc Games to run under IOS249. That's your problem now. That's used if you want disc channel loading with no cIOScorp or mod chip.

edit the second: Also make sure you are using IOS70 for the sytem menu - not 249

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i am afraid that i spoke to soon although ashes cricket loaded up and able to play pikmin 2 will not load up at all either through wii disc loader of nerogamma 7 rev 14. also that bootmil 2 keeps booting in first before preloader
unsure.gif

thankyou

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
muffin said:
i am afraid that i spoke to soon although ashes cricket loaded up and able to play pikmin 2 will not load up at all either through wii disc loader of nerogamma 7 rev 14. also that bootmil 2 keeps booting in first before preloader
unsure.gif

thankyou

Just rename the bootmii folder on your SD card to No_bootmii and you´re fine. If you want bootmii to start again rename it back to bootmii.

And for the disc loading problem... I recommend to stick with USB loaders(WiiFlow is one of the best ATM), its easy, hassle free and it loads faster and no more DVDs to burn :-)

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
G0dLiKe said:
muffin said:
unsure.gif

thankyou

Just rename the bootmii folder on your SD card to No_bootmii and you´re fine. If you want bootmii to start again rename it back to bootmii.

And for the disc loading problem... I recommend to stick with USB loaders(WiiFlow is one of the best ATM), its easy, hassle free and it loads faster and no more DVDs to burn :-)
many thanks for your reply i am sorry to say that pikmin 2 will not load either through the main wii disc loader or wiiflow so i am abit confused why as the cricket game loaded and played . and how i am having problems with this issue

i am trying to update hackmil installer to v0.6 and i get this error :

hackmil installer v0.6 cannot continue there is no vulnerable iso installed on this wii...

thankyou

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
This error is because you have cIOSCORP installed.

You´ll have to a) install a clean IOS 36 from NUSD or
b) get rid of cIOSCORP by using the uninstaller or Det1re´s Uncorp.

Then run hackmii installer again.

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
G0dLiKe said:
This error is because you have cIOSCORP installed.

You´ll have to a) install a clean IOS 36 from NUSD or
b) get rid of cIOSCORP by using the uninstaller or Det1re´s Uncorp.

Then run hackmii installer again.
many thanks for your reply i will give this a try thankyou
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/tech-industry/manufacturing/new-memory-demoed-running-at-600-degrees...